Character info

drew81

Original Poster
Just a few tidbits I heard.
From what I hear the Meet the Robinsons characters are coming to the Studios sometime early 2007. Mr and Mrs Incredible are staying at Animation. Mrs Incredible will be moving to the upstairs portion where Mr I is at now. The Meet the Robinsons characters will do sets where the Cars photo op is at now.

I also hear that the Pirate/Princess party is going to offer some different characters. The ones I heard were Lady Tremaine, Anistasia, Drizella, Tick-Tock and the Lost Boys. This has already been posted but Flounder and Sebastian will be out as well.

Things can change but from it sounds the Pirate and Princess party is going to be a great time for character fans.

Amy_Callaghan

Just a few tidbits I heard.
From what I hear the Meet the Robinsons characters are coming to the Studios sometime early 2007. Mr and Mrs Incredible are staying at Animation. Mrs Incredible will be moving to the upstairs portion where Mr I is at now. The Meet the Robinsons characters will do sets where the Cars photo op is at now.

I also hear that the Pirate/Princess party is going to offer some different characters. The ones I heard were Lady Tremaine, Anistasia, Drizella, Tick-Tock and the Lost Boys. This has already been posted but Flounder and Sebastian will be out as well.

Things can change but from it sounds the Pirate and Princess party is going to be a great time for character fans.

I'm looking forward to the Meet the Robinsons Characters at MGM, that will be great! As far as the P&P party goes, can you tell who else will be there if you know?

drew81

Original Poster
I just heard rumors about P&P parties. I don't know if they are a for sure thing and I haven't heard about anyone else.

Piebald

Meet the Robinsons were supposed to start appearing this month but obviously that isn't happening so early next year is correctomundo.

By the way Drew Smith, based on a picture the other day you posted, I believe I saw you at MGM the other day. :wave:

Peaches Magee

when is the pirates & princesses party? anyone know officially?
my son loves pirates and we are moving back to FL next month and want to get Seasonal passes.... really curious!

Amy, I know that copying is a form of flattery, but please find your own!!! I've had this one since I signed up for this account and worked very hard to create it!! Thanks

Is Anistasia a Disney Character? I thought she was a WB character? :veryconfu

Ahhhhh silly me, thats right. I was looking at it and thinking of the other one...lol One of those days I suppose. Brain Fart! :p Thanks for clearing that up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom