Character/Entertainment Updates

Gorjus

and really do not care to waste 30 or more minutes watching people who perform. I would rather see Fantasmic. American Idol has NO disney magic.

You don't want to waste 30 minutes watching people perform at American Idol. You would rather waste 30 minutes watching people perform at Fantasmic. :shrug:

a cast member from World of Disney Store told me that Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable will be at EPCOT once the new Kim Possible Game opens. I thought that was a rumor but I know it would be true. What do you think?:D

It makes sense. I hate to see face characters disappear.

As for a parade float, does anyone know what the riverboat float, in the parade staging area is for?

drew81

Original Poster
Who do I contact about Fantasmic? I am very upset that during my weeks stay it is only being performed twice. It is actually the reason why I go to Hollywood Studios. I understand they are making American Idol the feature night show - but I really do not care for the TV show and really do not care to waste 30 or more minutes watching people who perform. I would rather see Fantasmic. American Idol has NO disney magic.

From what I heard American Idol is putting guest "plants" in the audience. They are going to be called up on stage and will purposely sing bad so that the hosts can ridicule and make fun of them. I think its to make the actual guests that sing bad not feel stupid. From looking at my avatar you can all tell how I feel about this show:hurl:

WDWFigment

Thanks for the update. We've seen Marie once, but due to terrible sunlight, the picture turned out horribly. Hopefully she is still around in a few weeks.

MKCP 1985

While I was at Disney World on Early October, I noticed that a cast member from World of Disney Store told me that Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable will be at EPCOT once the new Kim Possible Game opens. I thought that was a rumor but I know it would be true. What do you think?

:D

It makes sense that they would be moved to Epcot to support their new game. Personally, I liked them making appearances at the Studios Park and that seemed more of a fit for their Disney Channel show than Epcot, but it seems to me that Disney never really gave them anything to DO at the Studios, so they probably won't be missed too much. :shrug:

drew81

Original Poster
An update on Bolt:

I would think he would be starting sometime near Nov. 9th-16th. That is just a guess though.

tare

It really doesnt matter who you complain to--Disney is Disney--they never give in on anything--i still go there every year--but they are just not as personable about anything anymore like they used to be about 10 years ago!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom