Character Dinning Rumblings! LTT NEWS!

captainkidd

I'd go to LTT without the characters. I think the food is pretty good, and the theme of the restaurant is neat.

I can't understand for the life of me, why they'd take the characters out of it though. I've been to that meal at least half a dozen times, and it is always packed.

Tinkerbella16

LTT is my favorite character meal in wdw. Without the characters, it would be so different. The interaction is the best there...I love Goofy so much because of how funny and interactive he is at the tables. I also wrote disney an email a few months ago, stating how upsetting it is that they are doing away with the characters. I really hope they take into consideration how many guests truely love this place for the characters and the food. I was really upset to find out that they also were leaving the price of the meal the same...they could at least lower it. I did mention that also in my email.

Hoping they change their minds!!! :(

Carolwood

Hows about we get them to just turn it back into a normal restaurant with a normal menu. Like the old days.
While we're at it, let's shoot for getting the Royal Table converted back to a normal restaurant.
Limit the character meals to Crystal Palace and maybe Tony's.

Now that I can get on board with.:sohappy:
I miss Royal Table.....

Ditto on that!

Keyda

Here's a deal....
Keep the characters in Liberty Tree....but take them out of Royal Table.

Bingo!:D

I second that. Royal Table for dinner should be elegant and a good place to go for engagements, anniversaries and special events. Not to see Princesses. I know it is a castle and yes princesses live in castle :rolleyes: but I would prefer it return the the special occassion and formal place it used to be.

MMFanCipher

We loved LTT character meal also - guess where my icon picture was taken? ;)

I too miss King Stephen's Banquet, but I also had a good time doing breakfast with Cinderella. How about this: Princesses at breakfast and lunch; and King Stephen's Banquet at supper. :shrug:

Jerriko

I hope this is true. My wife and I love the Liberty Tree Tavern. we go everytime we are at the world. We went there last year on our honeymoon and got such an amazing experience there...it would be a shame if we could not take our daughter who is 3 months old now there when we go back in a few years..

chris

lbrad

We loved LTT character meal also - guess where my icon picture was taken? ;)

I too miss King Stephen's Banquet, but I also had a good time doing breakfast with Cinderella. How about this: Princesses at breakfast and lunch; and King Stephen's Banquet at supper. :shrug:
THIS SOUNDS PERFECT:king:

lbrad

I love it too with the characters. I would not go out of my way to book it at 180 days without them, like I do now, I would hop the monorail and eat a better meal at Epcot or go to Crystal Palace.
I agree...the characters draw the crowd:)

NewfieFan

I actually liked the food at LTT and so did my husband (and he's more of a critic than I am). But that being said, the reason we book is b/c of the characters. I'm planning another trip for Aug. 09 and I'm taking a Disney virgin with my family (my bf actually). I was hoping to take her to LTT b/c I really thought it was a great Disney character meal - I was quite disappointed to hear that the characters had been taken out! I would love for them to keep the characters... and if they do then LTT will be going back on the "must do" list!

Where can I send a written letter or email?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I love the family style meal. Its like Thanksgiving in September for me! Having Minnie, Chip, Dale, Pluto, and Goofy there dont really matter much but if I had to pick Id keep them around.

NewfieFan

I'm just bumping this thread and wondering if anyone can give me an email or mailing address so I can send off a little note!

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I'm just bumping this thread and wondering if anyone can give me an email or mailing address so I can send off a little note!
Here you go! :wave

Executive Addresses:
Mr. Robert Iger
Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Peter Murphy
Personal Adviser to CEO Robert Iger
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Roy E. Disney
Director Emeritus, The Walt Disney Company
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Mr. James A. Rasulo
Chairman
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Meg Crofton
President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Al Weiss
President
Worldwide Operations
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
PO Box 10000

Jim Lewis
President
Disney Vacation Club
200 Celebration Place
Celebration, FL 34747

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

Walt Disney World Guest Relations
P.O. Box 10000

Executive E-mail Addresses:
Bob Iger, Vice President of Operations, Walt Disney Company
Robert.A.Iger@email.disney.com

John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer of Walt Disney/Pixar, Principal Creative Advisor of Walt Disney Imagineering
jl@pixar.com

Kevin Lansberry, Vice President of Operations Downtown Disney
kevin.lansberry@email.disney.com

Meg Crofton, President Walt Disney World Resort
meg.crofton@disney.com

Jay Rasulo, Chairman Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
jay.rasulo@disney.com

Al Weiss, President Worldwide Operations - Disney Parks and Resorts
al.weiss@disney.com

Barry Carlson, GM of Operations
barry.r.carlson@email.disney.com

Patsy Pederson, GM Guest Show
patsy.pederson@email.disney.com

Kris Piser, DTD Finance Manager
Kristine.piser@email.disney.com

Eric Johanson, Downtown Disney Business Relations
Eric.Johanson@disney.com

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

DougK

While we're on the subject of LTT, can we please get them to bring back "The Sandwich Heard Round The World"? It was one of the most unique sandwich items at WDW. they removed it from the menu sometime this year and we miss it greatly, especially my wife!

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
While we're on the subject of LTT, can we please get them to bring back "The Sandwich Heard Round The World"? It was one of the most unique sandwich items at WDW. they removed it from the menu sometime this year and we miss it greatly, especially my wife!

What was it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom