Character Dinning Rumblings! LTT NEWS!

disnyfan89

Original Poster
I have wonderful news to report! Rumor has it that Magic Kingdom management is beginning to think that removing the characters from Liberty Tree Tavern is not such a great idea! Our efforts to Liberate our Appetite are working! However, those in the kingdom fighting to keep the characters need more support to show that guest care about Goofy and the gang! Please continue writing letters, making phone calls, and sending those emails. It is also still not to late to sign the ever growing petition located in my signature. We still have a fighting chance!

More information can be found here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=324771&page=8

bugsbunny

I can only hope so. having made that a "must" for the last 20 trips, this December was going to be my last meal there unless they brought back the characters. Paying $30/person for Stouffer's quisine moved from a foil baking pan to a serving dish wasn't something I was going tolerate unless I could at least have some characters diverting my attention from the over priced offerings :p

DisneyGigi

Oh my gosh!! I so hope they change their mind and keep it. I sent a very lengthy email after we returned home stating how upset that I was to see the characters leave.
*fingers crossed*

joanna71985

Oh goodness, I hope so!!! Fingers crossed that the characters stay at LTT!
12_6_16.gif

Lee

Adventurer
Hows about we get them to just turn it back into a normal restaurant with a normal menu. Like the old days.
While we're at it, let's shoot for getting the Royal Table converted back to a normal restaurant.
Limit the character meals to Crystal Palace and maybe Tony's.

Now that I can get on board with.:sohappy:
I miss Royal Table.....

fredtom

Hows about we get them to just turn it back into a normal restaurant with a normal menu. Like the old days.
While we're at it, let's shoot for getting the Royal Table converted back to a normal restaurant.

I miss Royal Table.....

I have to say I'm onboard with you on this too. We miss being able to go to CRT for a "normal" lunch and just ordering from the menu. At least we were able to do this at LTT for lunch earlier this month.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
If They remove the characters, I only hope they change the sucky dinner food. The only reason why we do this overpriced meal is because of all the interaction we get with the characters. My kids love it. But without the characters, and keeping the current dinner menu :hurl:, I'd rather save my 33 bucks and eat somewhere else. Just my 2 cents worth.

DisneyGigi

If They remove the characters, I only hope they change the sucky dinner food. The only reason why we do this overpriced meal is because of all the interaction we get with the characters. My kids love it. But without the characters, and keeping the current dinner menu :hurl:, I'd rather save my 33 bucks and eat somewhere else. Just my 2 cents worth.

The food at Liberty Tree Tavern is not anything to write home about at any meal.(TV Dinners and Stove Top Stuffing, it is just OK) it is the characters that make it worth the money. As for Tony's, the only way I would consider eating there again would be if they added characters to dinner! :hurl:

Chape19714

I miss Royal Table.....
Agreed!!!!

DisneyGigi

Wow...so much hate for LTT. I don't get why ressies are so popular for this place if so many people dislike it. I love LTT.

I love it too with the characters. I would not go out of my way to book it at 180 days without them, like I do now, I would hop the monorail and eat a better meal at Epcot or go to Crystal Palace.

mousefan1972

I love it too with the characters. I would not go out of my way to book it at 180 days without them, like I do now, I would hop the monorail and eat a better meal at Epcot or go to Crystal Palace.

I completely agree....

We love it so much (because of the characters) that we chose to have our Christmas Eve dinner there. Without the characters? It wouldn't have made the list at all.....:(

LongtimeReader

I miss Royal Table.....

Amen.

I miss the Grand Duke strip steak...

disnyfan89

Original Poster
Wow...so much hate for LTT. I don't get why ressies are so popular for this place if so many people dislike it. I love LTT.
It's understandable. Many individuals don't enjoy character dinning but there are still a lot of individuals that do. Everyone is entitled to their opion here even if it doesn't help my cause. Hearing from both sides can only help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom