Character changes for "Fantasmic!" meet & greets @ DHS

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Forgive me, but WHO are Foulfellow & Gideon?!

Foulfelllow:
foulfellowphoto2.jpg

Gideon:
gideonphoto.jpg

redkoala245

That's too bad :(
Although some of those characters that got removed are not popular and not part of the current Disney era, I think they should of kept them there.
Even though I like the Pooh characters, I don't think they need Pooh in another park. They already got permanent spots in WDW. Like in MK, the UK pavilion, Crystal Palace, their meet and greet in AK.

RSoxNo1

I didn't want to start a new thread on this.

Over in California, they are preparing for World of Color, and are anticipating using a fastpass system to reserve a spot in the 9,000 seat viewing area for the show. Al Lutz has the following to say about this in his MiceAge article

Al Lutz said:
The plan is to re-install Fastpass machines into the old Fastpass distribution area for It’s Tough To Be A Bug. (Believe it or not, the 3-D Bug show and MuppetVision were both opened with Fastpass in 2001, back when DCA was going to be a roaring success.) The Fastpass wiring and data lines are all still there, just the machines and some new signage are required to use the facility in the center of the park for Showpass.

Now if this is effective, and they continue to skimp on Fantasmic performances, I don't think it's unreasonable to see a similar system used in Hollywood Studios.

On our May trip in magic of disney animation they had minnie and pluto together but then they left and a minute later goofy and max took their place. They also had random Incredibles characters, the guys from up, and mickey. On fantasmic night they had the queen, Tweedle dum and his twin what's his face:lookaroun, mary poppins, her friend, some playhouse disney guys, and the guys I said above. I can't wait to see the pooh people there now.
P.S- Anybody know where Piglet is besides Crystal palace. My girls love piglet.

Figment1986

I didn't want to start a new thread on this.

Over in California, they are preparing for World of Color, and are anticipating using a fastpass system to reserve a spot in the 9,000 seat viewing area for the show. Al Lutz has the following to say about this in his MiceAge article

Now if this is effective, and they continue to skimp on Fantasmic performances, I don't think it's unreasonable to see a similar system used in Hollywood Studios.

they could easily use the Indy machines to distribute the tickets... it sounds like they got the idea from tokyo who would use a machine to randomly give out tickets to seats in the castle forecourt for the castle show at night... only in this case its not random but first come first serve.

RSoxNo1

I just thought about this. The Showpass idea will artificially inflate California Adventure's numbers.

Typically when guests park hop between the two, they start out in Disneyland, and then go over to DCA. With the need to acquire a Showpass, this touring may change.

disneysroyal411

No, they're not in F!... it's just called the F! sets in the Animation building! But I never knew those characters met there! I was just in the Animation building on my August trip and we saw Up and the Incredibles.

I'm sorry but this was another one of those abbreviations gone wrong.:ROFLOL:

asianway

Raxip,

Someone on another board reported seeing the Robin Hood characters at Animation earlier this year. Have you heard of them coming back at all? thanks!

RAXIP

Original Poster
Raxip,

Someone on another board reported seeing the Robin Hood characters at Animation earlier this year. Have you heard of them coming back at all? thanks!

Sorry, but I haven't seen them since they left last year. :(

asianway

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but it looks like Max is back at the Animation sets!!! Maybe there will be some more adjustments to the lineup now that Pooh will be moving in full time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom