News Chapek FIRED, Iger New CEO

lazyboy97o

monty python and there was much rejoicing GIF

Darkprime

Iger revealed that he will be leaving Disney by the end of December of this year according to today's shareholders meeting.

Let's see if he goes through with it this time lol. Hes announced his resignation so many times before I lost count. I know he isn't popular around here but he helped curate the MCU. It wouldn't be where it is today without Iger and Horn. Since Feige normally gets all the credit even he's expressed how vital Iger and Horns roles were in getting the MCU where it is today. But man what a legacy to leave behind. Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Fox. And helped save spider-man. Got Alan horn to come out of retirement after he left WB. The king of all deal makers. Time will teal if the fox deal was really worth 70 billion tho. Disney is in a lot of debt right now because of it.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Let's see if he goes through with it this time lol. Hes announced his resignation so many times before I lost count. I know he isn't popular around here but he helped curate the MCU. It wouldn't be where it is today without Iger and Horn. Since Feige normally gets all the credit even he's expressed how vital Iger and Horns roles were in getting the MCU where it is today. But man what a legacy to leave behind. Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Fox. And helped save spider-man. Got Alan horn to come out of retirement after he left WB. The king of all deal makers. Time will teal if the fox deal was really worth 70 billion tho. Disney is in a lot of debt right now because of it.

You think Feige is dumb enough to not “give credit” to Iger, even though Feige is the brain behind the MCU?

I’m more concerned about WDI. Who will tell them to put in more trees now??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom