News Chapek FIRED, Iger New CEO

Lilofan

Wow, you read quite a lot into me stating that Iger was the head of the board that approved his salary. You stated that executives don't make those salary decisions, the board does. I think it's fair to point out that the person leading that board making these decisions is in fact one of the executives. I'm not saying he forced anything or he solely made a decision (or did anything nefarious) , but it is all inaccurate to make it sound like Iger was completely out of the decision process.
Never said Iger was not part of process. You just assumed. The Board draws up the compensation plan for top execs .

LSLS

Never said Iger was not part of process. You just assumed. The Board draws up the compensation plan for top execs .
I guess correct? I said your statement made it sound like he was separated from it (not that you believed that he was or that you were trying to make it sound like that), and I was making sure it was clarified he is in fact a part of the process of selecting his and other executive compensation.

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
All the people who are outraged over executive compensation that are canceling their planned trips in protest.
plains tumble weed GIF

eliza61nyc

All the people who are outraged over executive compensation that are canceling their planned trips in protest.
plains tumble weed GIF
If I protested every fortune 500 company that paid it's ceo ridiculous amounts of money, I'd have to quit my job (although I'm retired) get rid of my health care sell my car and probably live in a hole.😀

MagicRat

I am sorry that it makes so many mad here that he got this bonus but in the world he is in he deserves the bonus.

I don’t even like the guy but he is doing his job.

You dorks who all think this is a Minecraft exercise need to wake up and understand that this is a business. Things change, successful CEO’s make hard decisions, you won’t always have a cardboard sign world of motion attraction.

Walt was in it to make money too wake the …. up.

LSLS

I am sorry that it makes so many mad here that he got this bonus but in the world he is in he deserves the bonus.

You dorks who all think this is a Minecraft exercise need to wake up and understand that this is a business. Things change, successful CEO’s make hard decisions, you won’t always have a cardboard sign world of motion attraction.

You, uh, know the stock went down $30/share from December 31, 2020 to December 31, 2021, right?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

Yes, it's just so, so difficult to decide just how high prices need to be raised so that stock analysts and large institutional shareholders are kept fat and quiet.

JoeCamel

Dizny is a Biznes
Got it!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

1642740948535.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom