News Chapek FIRED, Iger New CEO

pdude81

I’m just saying that bob’s exit was completely “non-coincidental”…

no matter what any praetorian says…this is a fact, not a conspiracy theory:

1. Iger resigns on a Random day at 4 o’clock in February
2. World shuts down in exactly 2 weeks later

“it was all planned out”

bull****

Power is money…and we know that the money knew in December/January at the latest.
Yep. Shanghai Disneyland was already closed for a month when they switched CEOs and Tokyo closed 4 days later.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Does this tweet imply that others *will* be following Iger out the door?
Some have already, e.g., Horn and Mucha. So it may be a reference to what has happened to some *might* happen to others.

Come January 1, Chapek won't have Iger looking over his shoulder. And the new Chair of the BoD is from outside the company. So, this is Chapek's opportunity to put all the people he wants in place.

And for any top executive who doesn't like Chapek to skidaddle.

Last edited:

wutisgood

My thing is like everyone who works with or under Chapek pretty much hates him. I mean to be a guest taking with cast members I know that say as much means he is a real POS. I mean does anyone on the board or investment whales personally like him outside of them making him the scapegoat for unpopular decisions they like to push profits?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Some have already, e.g., Horn and Mucha. So it may be a reference to what has happened to some *might* happen to others.

Come January 1, Chapek won't have Iger looking over his shoulder. And the new Chair of the BoD is from outside the company. So, this is Chapek's opportunity to put all the people he wants in place.

I wouldn’t qualify the chair as “outside the company”…from the looks of it she’s an Iger loyalist appointed there by….some guy named “iger”

agree on the rest
My thing is like everyone who works with or under Chapek pretty much hates him. I mean to be a guest taking with cast members I know that say as much means he is a real POS. I mean does anyone on the board or investment whales personally like him outside of them making him the scapegoat for unpopular decisions they like to push profits?
No one “working with guests” works anywhere close to chapek. To quote magneto: “in chess, the pawns go first”

Last edited:

JoeCamel

wut?

Cesar R M

To resume, set up his own little circle of yes-men and sycophants?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom