Changes at DTD

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Many BIG changes at DTD. Look, layout and feel of areas will change completely. Sorry, ad club and BET gone for good. Look for cool F&B options. Staff changes too.

TravisMT81

I don't understand why they are tearing down BET and AC, I think those buildings could easily be repurposed. I thought Motions would be the first building to be torn down.

jt04

Sorry, we've been hearing this ever since PI closed, is there any new information?

Imayoyo only posts solid information. A very reliable source.

Thanks Imayoyo, it sounds like a bold plan.

And on that note I will say good night everybody. You've been a great crowd!

:wave:

Tom Morrow

Changes at 7-11

Many BIG changes at your local 7-Eleven. Look, layout, and feel of isles will change completely. The chip isle will be relocated to the front. Sorry, Monster Energy Drink case gone for good. Look for new cool Slurpee flavors. Staff changes too - your best friend's little brother just got hired.

Scar Junior

Does anybody know if there is a master plan for the DTD area?

Like a five-year-plan or some sort of solid direction management is aiming for? Or is this a different business structure all together where shops/restaurants change on a whim?

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Does anybody know if there is a master plan for the DTD area?

Like a five-year-plan or some sort of solid direction management is aiming for? Or is this a different business structure all together where shops/restaurants change on a whim?

Two press releases coming soon.

Disneybear

I never understood why they didnt build one of the mini golf courses at DTD rather than where they are. I would have thought it would have pulled in a lot more customers at Downtown.

GothMickey

I thought the master plan had been around for several months now. :ROFLOL:

jt has been saying this for a while now and been bashed by all of us on here. Maybe he was right? Not that the master plan will be anything great, but, there obviously is some sort of plan after all.

Goofy69

Many BIG changes at your local 7-Eleven. Look, layout, and feel of isles will change completely. The chip isle will be relocated to the front. Sorry, Monster Energy Drink case gone for good. Look for new cool Slurpee flavors. Staff changes too - your best friend's little brother just got hired.

That was really funny!:ROFLOL:

kcnole

I was about to ask the same thing. Just when I thought I had learned any possible Disney related abbreviation I see this one. My only guess is Food and Beverage?

Thelazer

Lets see... Must be about time for another shop to pull out of DTD. So something must be in the works to help "cover" the loss over there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom