Change Of Attitude?

Wilt Dasney

Originally posted by barnum42
Well - how difficult can it be to spot a bloke with a limp in Disneyworld? :wave:

Dave's very easy to spot. In addition to the limp, just keep an eye out for the enormous smiling globe with glasses.

(Oh, I am in sooo much trouble now...)

Kidding, Dave. :D

sissa216

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
Ummm.....if you have to ask.....

:brick:

I think that's what this is all about, and I think that's the poing se8472 was trying to make. What do you think of as bad show? To what extent do CMs have to put up with what's thrown at them? You don't have to be over cheesy and happy with every guest, that's not what Disney's all about.
To some people, good show and being nice to guests means putting up with everything some people throw at you. Everything. If a guest is intolerable and cusses you out, you have to be decent, but dont' have to accept it. You can call security and have them thrown out, even.
If guests show no respect, threaten you, and yell for no reason, its not bad show to treat them how they deserve. In fact, the other guests deserve for the one to be taken care of.
Again, this isn't about thousands of CMs standing around, chewing gum, swearing, yelling at guests, leaning against walls, and failing to do their job. there are a few bad seeds who may fall into that catagory, but in general, most of them are still doing an excellent job.

Boardwalk Girl

I watched Disney on the Food Network the other day and
I saw a cast member who seemed unhappy.
A cast member was driving Marc Summers up
Main street and when the driver stoped Marc
said thank you. The cast member didn't smile
nor did he even say your welcome.
I thought he looked kind of grumpy.:mad:

Poncho1973

I firmly live by the GENERAL rule that "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"... some notable exceptions being when someone is unable to fend for themselves in some way... like with disabilities or the like.

You can't make EVERYONE happy ALL the time. You try to make MOST of the people happy MOST of the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom