Celebrities you have seen at WDW

CowGirlJessie

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
I saw hulk hogan too, but it was right before he came back as "hollywood hogan" in the wwf. (I think it was 1999). He wasn't taking autographs, but my sister and her friend positioned themselves just right when he walked by so my dad could get their picture "with" him.

Yep! We saw him when we were in Animal Kingdom. It was really funny, because he was in Orlando because his new ride the "Hulkster" opened at Universal Studios...but instead of staying in Universal he came to Disney world instead! Ha ha ha. I just laughed, I bet Universal was ed when they found out that he went to WDW instead of staying to promote his coaster at Universal. Anyway, another thing that made me laugh about him was that he was in his NWO macho shirt and looked exactly like he does on TV, but he was wearing a Pack too. It made him look so sissy. He he he :lol:

durhay

I think it was Feb of 1989 that we saw Jesse Jackson at Epcot. We were walking past Spaceship Earth on the right side (if you face Spaceship Earth from the entrance) and gates swung open next to that one gift shop and out he walks, surrounded by 15 - 20 people!

dmp223

On a visit in 87, as we were waiting in line for Space Mountain (right before you line up to get into the cars). We were about to go up to our "spaces" and the CM stopped us, on the other side of the track, a door opened (from what I can remember, you couldn't tell there was a door there) and 3 men appeared, one that had a white face mask (like a painter or a doctor would wear)... it took a couple of seconds, but as the mystery person got on the ride, we realized it was Michael Jackson...

yensid354

Celebrities

In 1990, saw and spoke with the late Mclean Stephenson at MGM, he was doing a 'live remote' with talk shows on fire safety, saw him later the same day to do his hands and face print in cement.

Saw Dom Deluise at MGM in Nov. 1995, as well as his son.

Met Gloria Estephan at the Contemporary pool in Nov of 1990,

Patrick Duffy doing a scene on Main St. at MK in 2001.

number1wdwfan

Celeb Siting

Back about 8 years ago, in 1994, when I was only about 7 or 8 yrs. old, we saw Nancy Kerrigan come out of the bathroom, with her mother. We said 'hello' and 'nice to meet you' and she signed a piece of paper we had on hand! It was really neat!

Then, last year when we went (February 2001) we saw Doug Flutie and his family at the Land at Epcot. He had sunglasses on and looked as if he did not want to be noticed, so we did not approach him. I thought it was pretty cool to see him, even if we couldn't meet him.

So those are my two celeb sitings. I'm hoping there will be more to come! :) :)

dmp223

Oops... forgot about this one. Saw George Lucas on two occasions during our trip in 92. Once at The Top of the World show at the Contemporary. He was a few tables down from us with his daughters.. then later in the week at the Grand Floridian, having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare (I think that was the restaurant).

jaimjaim25

In 96 or 97 we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and ALEX TREBEK was staying there with his son. Me and my sister followed him around the hotel like Idiots getting him on camera. It was fun though. They rode up in the elevator with my parents.

I also saw Scott Weinger at MGM a few years ago. He was the voice of Aladdin.

wyattkelly

Hmmm...well, during my time as a slav-I mean, intern with Disney, I got a chance to meet a lot of famous folks...

Hulk Hogan put me into a headlock, to the great amusement of a japanese tourist

Saw Karri Strugg while I was trudging up the stairs from work, and made her pout by saying, "Oh yeah, you're the gymnast who hurt her leg."

Got swore at by Johnny Rzenick from The Goo Goo Dolls 'cause I wouldn't give him booze (I was on drunk patrol for Prom night)

Served Usher a taco.

Served Paul Wight (WWE's The Big Show) A taco Salad and two plates of tacos.

Hung out with Warwick Davis at one of the Star Wars weekends

Saw Madonna and Arnold Shwartzenegger eating at Planet Hollywood.

Had Roy Disney ask me if I was okay when I was in the break room for Pecos Bill's with a bloody nose. (I have weak sinuses, and tend to bleed on command)

Here's to workin' at Disney!:drevil:

ACE

My family and I saw Steve Burns from Blue's Clues at MK (big deal for my five year old son) and we saw Davy Jones from the Monkees, singing at Epcot (big deal for my 30 something wife). LOL:lol:

hooch

Feb. '99 saw Paul Stanley of KISS being led to Lodge Concierge with a woman and child at GF the day we were checking out;
Aug. '01 saw John Travolta and major entourage and family arriving at GF while eating at Gasparilla Grill - later saw a boy in the pool who looked exactly like a young JT in the pool with a guy that HAD to be JT's brother;

WDWSwashbuckler

Originally posted by Justin
I have rode RnR in the same lemo as Aaron Carter :(.

And when i went to MGM one time my dad and i rode RnR, and my sister said she saw Little Bow Wow there.. I think thats how u spell it. And when we were walking out of Epcot, Mandy Moore was there singing at night in the festival thing.

If you're talking about the festival thing outside of Epcot this last spring, that was for FIRST robotics. I was there for that this year on one of the teams. TONS of fun!!!!

MKingdom25

Originally posted by Samurai Jax
:fork:

I saw Tracy Lords in the hot tub at the Coronodo Springs resort in 1999! :D
Well that would have been an awkward moment if you were in the hot tub at the same time.

Originally posted by Samurai Jax
:fork:

I saw some of my favorite actors and actresses like,

Ron Jermey
Peter North
Traci Lords
Jeanna Jamenson
Cristy Canyon

:slurp:
Boy I am sure Disney loved that image for WDW. :lol:

aim

Just got back from WDW. And on our 2nd night or so, we went to Downtown Disney at night. And my bf & I were walkin near Planet Hollywood & heard ppl screaming & there ware TONS of ppl there. I guess, *N Sync was having some kind of fundraiser party or something. Well, we couldn't stay lone, we saw tons of ppl going in. But could only really see two ppl: Justin Timberlake & the dude who played Carlton on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air! (I love that show)

Invero

I had Glen Berry from Beautiful Thing on my bus awhile ago. I was so giddy... lol... Beautiful Thing is my allllllll time faaaaavorite movie... (Sony Pictures Classic, 1996)

(Not that anyone has ever seen that movie, to know who he is)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom