Celebrities you have seen at WDW

SiCo

It seems the Hulkster lives at WDW! ;) I saw him riding dumbo and my dad got a photo he looks a fool :D and then he was leading the parade at the time I don't remeber which it was poissibly Aladin he sat in the front of the first float ? ? ?

Then I believe they were filming WWF at MGM the same week if they ever did that? I believe they were but it was a long time ago. And if I remember correctly which I don't often they may have been filming Thunder in Paradise at the GF which I saw by monorail but that I may be confusing with the wrestling anyne got any ideas I can't remember which year it was unfortunatley.

Then on my second visit most recently we saw Nsync at Epcot but I didn't have a clue who they were so didn't know until we were back which is probably a good thing otherwise I may have been forced to throw things at them :fork:

Lance

I'm hoping someone can back me up on this.........

After all this time of myself saying, damn, I've never seen anyone with any celebrity what so ever.............

So we're eating at Capn Cooks at the Poly on the 29th of July, and my mother goes, look at that guy, she said, "he looks like a rock star..." and I'm not one to be rude and stare so I usually stand up and take a look as I walk back, because this guy is of course behind me and it would look rude as hell if I just turn my head 180 and stare, so I get up and by the time I take a look, HE's GONE!!!!! No big deal...I just thought my mother was exaggerating.....

So then we're done eating at Capn Cooks, so we're walking and we see this guy with tatoo's, long hair, black sunglasses, little daughter in his arms, woman behind him and THIS HUGE BODYGUARD next to him, so my mother is like, oh that's got to be someone, and before I could get a good look they walked past, I then turned around and completely stared for a good minute............conclusion, my best guess is that it was Sonny from P.O.D. because he had one of those jamaicain things holding his dreads in.......

Hopefully someone else saw him that day, and can confirm this or tell me I was dead wrong..........

KevinPage

The morning after our wedding, we stayed in the Honeymoon suite at the Grand Floridian (what a room), we went for breakfast on the conceirge level and saw

1) Regis Philbin, sitting by himself drinking OJ reading the USA today

2) Kelly Ripa's husband, Mark ???, and his family and children.

My wife then proceeded to watch him and the kids play on the beach from our room window :)

Also, I saw Blaire from the Facts of Life in the Passholder section of Epcot for Illuminations (stood right next to her and he family)

bgraham34

I have had many brushes with celebrities. They really dont get me to excited. But the only one that happened to me in Disney was riding Splash Mountain, in the row in front of me was Michael Jordon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom