Celebrities you have seen at WDW

gjpjtj

Originally posted by wyattkelly
Saw Karri Strugg while I was trudging up the stairs from work, and made her pout by saying, "Oh yeah, you're the gymnast who hurt her leg."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

durhay

Originally posted by wyattkelly
Hmmm...well, during my time as a slav-I mean, intern with Disney, I got a chance to meet a lot of famous folks...

Hulk Hogan put me into a headlock, to the great amusement of a japanese tourist

Saw Karri Strugg while I was trudging up the stairs from work, and made her pout by saying, "Oh yeah, you're the gymnast who hurt her leg."

Got swore at by Johnny Rzenick from The Goo Goo Dolls 'cause I wouldn't give him booze (I was on drunk patrol for Prom night)

Served Usher a taco.

Served Paul Wight (WWE's The Big Show) A taco Salad and two plates of tacos.

Hung out with Warwick Davis at one of the Star Wars weekends

Saw Madonna and Arnold Shwartzenegger eating at Planet Hollywood.

Had Roy Disney ask me if I was okay when I was in the break room for Pecos Bill's with a bloody nose. (I have weak sinuses, and tend to bleed on command)

You expect us to believe you served Usher a taco? :rolleyes:

CREEKWAYNE

Famous!!

I have only ever seen one famous person and that was Qb Tom Brady from the Super Bowl Champions New England Patriots. I saw him both in the parade and doing the interview.:veryconfu

BigNorm

I saw Marc McKeuan from the CBS Early Show one year when I was very young. He was a grand marshall for one of the parades at MK.

cruiseman

I saw Richard Karn ( Al from home improvement) and David Robinson (spurs basketball), michael j fox, jim harbough, berny kosar, jeff blake ( NFL quarterbacks), jean claude van dame, john lassiter(pixar), all on the deisney cruise line while i was working.

While i was off i saw steven tyler(aerosmith) at epcot eating. And Dan from Otown at the studios

nikimsu2002

We saw the guy who played the dad on the TV show The Nanny several years ago. He was in Germany in World Showcase. Can not remember his name though!

disneyisbest

The only celebrity I recall seeing was back in 89 at MGM Studios. It was Cesar Romero. If that is even how you spell his name. I don't know:drevil:

Tarbi

Tazz

When exitting from the Grest show that is know as Muppet Vision I saw Tazz from WWE. My 6yr old brother went over to say hi ans asked fro an autograph. Tazz started shouting at him and told him to leave him alone. He really made my brother cry. How come everyone else has nice expirences with celebs?

disneyisbest

Well not every celebrity is fan friendly unfortunately. I know they get tired and angry just like anyone else, but they could at least show a little respect at all times for the people who made them.:eek:

wolf359

i guess this sorta fits...

i met phil collins at disneyland back in '87. he and his wife were being shown around through tomorrowland by cast members and when i said hello he stopped, said hello, shook my hand and had to rush to catch up 'cause his wife and the CM's didn't stop... i think they were in a hurry to get to the circle-vision ;)

hawaiianmickey

In 2000 I saw Michael Jackson in Tomorrowland while I was working there. In 2001, I saw Patrick Ewing, Alonzo Mourning, I sold a bottle water to Minnie Driver and her then boyfriend Josh Brolin, I made a snow cone for David Justice and his girlfriend or wife or whatever. I saw John Travolta, Kelly Preston, Gloria Estefan and her husband, Mariah Carey all hooched up and Nelly. And I was gy perform when he was there for the Summer Jams Concert. Got to be in the front in the center of the runway and shook his hand and got really cool pictures. And I also got to be on national tv.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom