Celebrities at WDW

BigNorm

I saw Mark McEwen, formerly the weatherman on CBS' Early Show, one year. He spent a good amount of time w/ me and my family, talking to us and posing for pictures. He was great.

I've also seen Tatyana Ali from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. She was having her hand prints placed out front of Mann's Chinese Theater.

I've seen Keri Russel at the Studios when she was taping the New MMC.

I watched a taping of one of WCW's shows and I saw wrestling legends Arn Anderson and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, who wrestled each other, as well as "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

And last but not least let's not forget Mickey Mouse!!!:sohappy: :lol: :sohappy: He's the best celebrity of all! I guess I've seen quite a few celebs @ WDW. I can't remember the others.

Mission: SPACE

Back in the fall, before the new season started for the TV shows, I saw John Ritter, Katey Segal, and Drew Carey at MGM close to the Sorcerer's Hat promoting 8 Simple Rules. I think some other people were there as well, but these were the main celebs. The special that was being taped aired on ABC a few days later. I remember watching it and saying, "I was there!!!"

Indyfan1187

when i was down i disney in '01 Bruce Willis and Shaquille O'Neill were at Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney... Bruce Willis actually shook my hand too...when i was down i disney in '01 Bruce Willis and Shaquille O'Neill were at Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney... Bruce Willis actually shook my hand too...

bashful4

Last summer we saw Jonathan Frakes (Cmdr. Riker from Star Trek:TNG) and wife Genie Francis (Laura from one of those ABC soaps) in Tommorrowland.

bashful4

My husband recognized Genie coming out of the restroom. As soon as I realized who she was, my radar was hunting down Jonathan Frakes. We didn't bother them, but it definitely made my trip.:D

MicBat

Original Poster
Other stars I've seen:
-Lonnie Anderson (I still don't know exactly who she is or what she does, just that she was married to burt reynolds)
-Paige O'Hera (voice of Belle) doing her hand prints

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by Rdedeian
I met Hulk Hogan during the Backstage Tour at MGM, he was doing voice overs at the time and he came out to say hi to my group.

When Step By Step take a episode at Disney I met Suzanne Somers and Patrick Duffy, I was an extra in the second part of that episode.

OMG that is too cool. I have that on tape and I watch it all the time (along with Full House in Disney, Boy Meets World in Disney and Family Matters in Disney)

What scene were you in? Can u describe what u looked like in it, I'll try to find you.

SewIn2Disney

I saw Gary Sinese in Candlelight Processional (sorry i probably just misspelled 3 words there) But he probably dosen't count.

I did meet Meridith Vieria last December in MGM and got to be in the commercial she was shooting for her show, The View. She was totally nice to everone.

Oh, (and i know this dosen't count but...) I met Ray Ramano from Everybody Loves Raymond and his whole family last summer. He vacations in NJ on the shore every year and he went to and ice cream parlor where my friend works and I just happened to be visiting her that night. He's realllllly tall. (and nice)

Blizz

I meet Drew Carey one time in the Disney Studios a few years back.

Then when our friends were down in Disney not too long ago they saw Alien Iverson from the Philadelphia 76ers.

EchoOfOphelia

Re: Celebrities

Originally posted by Mikey4WDW
I did happen to run into Dustin hoffman, literally, but I did not make a scene. I apologized, felt like a fool, and then told him to have wonderful day. I wanted to crawl into a whole and stay there. I don't know why he and his family were there, I mean I don't know if they had been invited to be apart of the celebration of the movie or if he was just on vacation.

I'm sure he was probably there along with the other stars of the movie, he played Mumbles! Remember! :)

Mikey4WDW

hi

Echo, you are right, I did forget about Dustin Hoffman playing mumbles. It has actually been a bit since I watched the movie. Thank you for reminding me.

Mikey4WDW

cruise

Oh, and by the way, I know it is a couple of months away; have a wonderful time on your Disney cruise. I am sure that it will be awesom.

westie

When we were at DL I saw the girl from ETWM, the original, and she was gorgeous! She was there with her kids and so was I so I didn't bother her. Did I mention she was gorgeous?!

Samwayla

LMAO!!!! That DOES look like cousin it!!:lol:

Ohh and theres Evita over there too in the blue jacket in the front row saying
"Don't cry for me Argentina"!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom