Celebrities at WDW

the-reason14

I saw Grant Hill from the Orlando Magic at SM, he was in the fastpass line while we were in the stanby. I also saw some other guy my dad was saying was famouse, I didnt know who he was. And I saw another basketball or football player walking on mainstreet.

Ms Brer Rabbit

I didn't actually meet her face to face, but I saw Samantha Brown (the cheerful, adorable Travel Channel lady who has my dream job) filming some Christmas at WDW special. I have pics of the shoot somewhere...
~Ms Brer Rabbit

ral8026

You guys may not remember them, but we met Nelson at Epcot in the early 90's. My wife and I ,w/ our son, were walking near the UK when I noticed these two lovely long haired blondes walking in front of us. I made the comment that they were very pretty. When we pasted them , my son started to laugh so hard he fell on the ground. The two blondes truned out to be Nelson (Ricky Nelson's sons ). To this day he kids me about that. lol

VMX888

Montell Williams!

this past november actually, me and my friends decided to take a breather at the stage area in the America portion of Epcot. Fortunately enough, we were treated to a nice concert with famed producer Nile Rodgers (writer of a number of hit songs; can't name any). It was awesome, and needless to say, got even better when MONTELL WILLIAMS came along and was invited to dance on stage. It was so hillarious because it was the most random celebrity. Anyways, we got a kick out of it. Maybe it's just one of those things where you had to be there.

tigger248

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

I saw Montell last November also! I was at super soap weekend and he showed up there in one of the soap talks. It was cool because he was sitting in the audience and he stood up and talked to the crowd. That was one of the All My Children shows and we also sat next to Alicia Minshew's (?sp) real life father. Alicia plays Kendall Hart on All My Children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom