Celebrities and YOU

Teenchy

Last January (07) I was at MK when I saw Doug Flutie and his family over by Its a Small World then the next day I saw Chad Pennington of the Jets Jets Jets at Epcot with his child at the Mousegears shop just killing time waiting on his wife and family.

I thought you were going to say " I saw Doug Flutie IN Its a Small World......:lol: :hammer: Sorry had to do it.

PhilharMagician

Wayne Brady (Filming the Wayne Brady Show at the American Gardens Theater)
Rita Moreno (Candlelight Processional)
Marlee Matlin (Candlelight Processional)
Vanessa Williams (Taping for stage show in front of Cinderella Castle)
Regis and Kelly (Taping the Christams Day Parade)

I have probably passed many celebs in the parks, but unless I literally bump into one and they told me there name I would not even know it. I am usually to preoccupied in the parks to even notice.

mep517

I saw Evander Holyfield at 8 Trax not long after the "ear biting" incident with Mike Tyson. He hadn't had it repaired yet, and it looked pretty gnarly.

I also saw Emilio Estavez and Jonathan Taylor Thomas while in line at Splash Mtn. Not together, but the same trip (mid-1990s)

Krimedog

I saw beyonce..... ace young, mandeesa, kevin (all american idol, kevin was the one who Simon said looked like chicken little) aces brother all during the Christmas parade taping.

All of them were literally five feet away from me taking pictures

Also, they brought chicken little out and put him right next to kevin, it was funny:ROFLOL:

Buried20KLeague

Argh!!! Here I finally have an excuse to share some of my pics from the Pirates of the Caribbean 3 World Premier, and I can't figure out how to post pics right! :fork:

I'll figure it out... <retreats to study up on picture posting>

PhilharMagician

I saw Evander Holyfield at 8 Trax not long after the "ear biting" incident with Mike Tyson. He hadn't had it repaired yet, and it looked pretty gnarly.

Thats funny. I saw Evander the next day after the fight in Ceasars Palace in Las Vegas. He had a huge bandage over his ear and he was looking to spend some of his money in the shops at Ceasars.

disneyflush

I saw Dwayne Wade last year around the 4th of July on IASM. Pretty cool stuff. Saw Tom Hanks at a Cincinnati Reds game about a week later. I'd post pics but I don't know how to do that just yet.

cmatt

its like when i saw the lead singer of the eagles of death metal last week (i was also going to the show) I just either let them be or if they want to talk to me ill do the fan thing... i always feel bad just walking up to a celeb - they need time out too!

but tbh - if i was to see someone famous in disney - it wouldnt register till AFTER i saw them :)

Shoe

Dr. Ruth

I saw Dr. Ruth Westheimer outside The Voyage of the Little Mermaid (I hate those darn acronyms that everyone uses). She was visiting MGM Studios years ago and she was extremely friendly. Behaving like she was everybody's Grandma and loved us all. A truly wonderful person.

Sadiebird

I saw Jim Breuer (Goat Boy from SNL) at TGMR in MGM about 2 1/2 years ago. He was a couple of rows in front of us and I recognized him as we were leaving. I called out "Hey Goat Boy!" to him and he smiled.

I didn't get to see her, but Tori Amos was there with her daughter awhile back. Here's a photo of it...

toriatdisneymf3.jpg

Disneyfan1981

The only celebs I've ever actually seen at any Disney park was Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green at DL about a year ago. My wife and I passed them while he was pushing a baby stroller and let me say she is really striking in real life. A guy ahead of us yelled "Hey David Silver!" and he smiled but seemed annoyed so we didn't bother them and moved along. Couldn't get the camera out in time.

morgan22

I got to meet Stephen (lesser known actor brother of Alec and William) Baldwin at MGM in the early '90s - he was sat in front of us at BatB with his family and then we saw him again in front of the Chinese Theatre (in the days before the pesky hat) - I have a picture with him and he signed my park map but I can't seem to find them.

Also, back in 1990, we saw Bob Hope at MGM. He was with a large entourage and they were heading for front row seats at DickTracy's Diamond Double Cross - I have a picture of this too somewhere!!

cdunbar

I've never seen any celebrities at the WORLD but last year we found out that Johnny Depp was at Disney, he was there b/c of the Pirates re-do, at the same time we were and we spent a full day wondering around every hotel hopping against hope that we would find him. As it had turned out he had left the day we spent snoping around for him and stayed at the one Deluxe we didn't go look at....I remember my best friend was ed! But it was fun trying to find him

Crazy4WDW1

Just this past July while shopping in the AKL gift shop I walked right next to Vincent D'Onofrio from Law & Order - Criminal Intent. He was with his two kids. I figured he was with his family, so I didn't bother him.

jerrysliljess

I was just wondering how many celebrities visit Disneyworld. Can we start a thread (if it doesn't exist already) of celebrity pictures you have taken when visiting the Disneyworld parks? Much obliged to any willing to participate.

When Animal Kingdom opened I saw Leo DiCaprio there. However, I didn't see a celeb last week when I went on my honeymoon. Back in '99 when Rocking Rollercoaster was opening up, Aerosmith was there and some of the MTV VJ's as well. I didn't get to see them though. I was surprised since they had the Million Wishes and Pirates & Princess promotions going on. Even at P&P there was a film crew there so you would think.

ToGreen78

O.K. I don't know if this counts but what the heck. Last October When we were getting off SM the cast of High School Musical:shrug:was doing a little skit . We had no idea who they were so I asked a screaming little girl :brick:. Unfortunately that's my only celebrity sighting:shrug:

AlishaMisha

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=168307

Okay. These are gonna be out of order and not all will have dates (all are in Feb-March though)...This is kinda a big list cause I go every year for a month at a time so Im bound to see a few.

* Every sports athlete, caster...ect from ESPN Weekens so far...(every one acknowledged
they were there)

* Rosie O'Donnel (sp?) - She was doing her show at Beauty and the Beast.(everyone acknowledged
she was there)

* gy (not from Scooby Doo, but the singer) - On Rosie's Show (everyone acknowledged
he was there)

* '00 Doug Floutie (Sorry I really can't spell some of these names) - Space Mtn/ Buzz Lightyear. I yelled "Floutie!!! Floutie!!!" and then he turned to me and said "It's Doug." :D (noone acknowledged
he was there)

* '00 Dan Marino - Same day as Doug. He was walking around fantasyland. (noone acknowledged
he was there)

* Steven Tyler - Sunset Blvd.(noone acknowledged
he was there) (Heres a quick lil funny story. My Sister-in-Law's parents lived in Portland, ME for a while in the same apartment building as Steven and his family. Well when ever the family was busy they would have them watch Liv who would play with my sister-in-law!)

* Hootie and the Blowfish (Sp?) - Exiting RnR (everyone acknowledged
they were there)

* The cast of Full House - When I was 4 ( and yes I remember clearly) I watched them tape at Indiana Jones. My mom video taped them when they were not shooting. She got right up in "Stephanie's" face (we were RIGHT next to them). She seemed moody that day (and I told people that it was cause of my mom when telling the story and showing them the video). It wasn't till 2 weeks ago when I saw a story on E! that I realized what her problem was...I guess that day she went to the bathroom in MK and had people following her in and taking pickures. "Michelle" (who I believe was Mary-Kate because she did most of the shows) was being held by her mom alot while she wore her crown :king: . (everyone acknowledged they were there)

* '06 Jeff Corwin - He was shooting a special for Expedition Everest and was staying at the Beach Club Villas (same floor as me). My bro actually sold him weight-loss pills 2 years before that :p . (noone acknowledged he was there)

* '07 Joey Fatone - I also saw him but I saw him in Toon Town during the Pirate and Princess Party. He went on Goofy's Barnstormer in the same coaster as me. He sat with his girlfriend and no one even acknowledged he was there.

* '07 Deep Roy - Incase you don't know him...He was in MANY films but the three that stick out in my mind are Return of the Jedi (ewok...sp?), Big Fish (clown), and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the newest one as ALL of the Oompa-Loompas). He was there with his family and was really nice. I got a pic with him that his wife took :) . (Noone acknowledged he was there...which is weird cause little people sick out of crouds...hmmm...oh well, I got him to myself for a lil while).

2061127792a4077319588b436153407l.jpg

Im sure theres more but none are coming to mind...

:king: ~Leash

Hrudey3032

Saw Doug Flutie last January at the Magic Kingdom with his family in front of the old skyway entrance in Fantasyland and then saw Chad Pennington of the Jets the next day at Epcot in Mousegears with his child looking at .....Jerseys(go figure :eek: )

Mr_Tom_Morrow

I remember going to MK in 2002,my family and I were heading into for Splash Mountain when R&B/Pop singer Mya passed by us with a group of her friends and/or family and some fairly large guys,she was a very pleasant lady she was saying hi and giving occasional photo ops I attempted to go meet her but understandably so her bodyguards werent to fond of guys making theyre way in,she did acknowledge me and said hi tho my heart melted on the spot :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom