Trip Report Celebrating my inner ninja WDW style with Disney Friends!!

Hey there readers!this trip includes many friends some of which didn't even know that they were tagging along or would be mentioned.This trip had its up and downs but when we were down we didn't down too long and it is for that reason that I am titling this TR after the song"My Inner Ninja" because many of the lyrics apply to this trip,also I'm hoping to get hubby to make a video with some of the pics and including the song, anytime I use a reference to the song it will be in
green like thisI will introduce people as they appear along the way.THe first day I wrote things as a diary sort of style so if I say "now I'm doing this" it means I was doing that at the time and not now in real time,okay let's get started.

Dear Disney Diary.....
Finally it's sorta trip day! Today I got up,did the dishes(so hubby wouldn't have to),walked my dog and got ready to go to Buffalo.( I didn't take any pics while with the fam because I wanted to be in the moment with them before parting ways for a few days.
Luckily there was no wait at the border so that was good.We drove to Walden Galleria Mall and had lunch at Bravo,BEST CHICKEN PARM EVER!!
I needed to buy some new unders so I went to do that and I also took Hailey to Pottery Barn Kids because I wanted to buy a travel seat for her 18 inch doll(you'll see that soon)If I wasn't going to Disney I could've very easily emptied my wallet in there!
When we got done at the mall we went to check in at The Quality Inn across from the Buffalo Airport,where we waited what seemed like half a lifetime for our room to be ready(or at least it felt that way)

(Hailey had found a red straw in the food area and said it was her doll's licorice)

She waited with my building managers daughters while I got us checked in ( I planned their trip for them and they were coming at the same time and staying at the same resort...good idea? or bad idea? )

Hailey and Kailey ,my managers 13 yr old

[

my building managers name is Jamie for future reference ,because it's easier to just call her by her name,you'll see a pic of her later though.Finally my room was ready (Jamie's was not yet) me n the fam went off to Walmart to buy some last minute items for the trip and then things got a little hairy between hubby and I so that wasn't fun.He and Riley dropped us back at the hotel n they left for home.Hailey and I went to McDonalds for dinner

she was so cute and kept saying that she loved me and that I was her fave and not to be sad because we would have fun together,kids are awesome!Just then my phone rang it was hubby calling from the border,in all my stress of the room taking forever n then arguing with him I had given him my passport and I had his YIKES!!!!This wasn't starting off well at all.He came back to get his passport and give me mine which was good because we got to make up before the trip,I felt better leaving with things on better terms.and Jamie's younger daughter came to my room to hang out with Hailey and i while we watched this on tv.....

I noticed that somebunny was watching us through the window,creepy?Maybe but not when it's this cute!

So precious I want one!!please Mom can i Can I???

We caught the tail end of A Bug's Life too so i guess family was having a pixar day??I made arrangements for a 4 am shuttle to the airport n texted some Dis friends.I'm gonna cuddle up with Hailey after I set my alarm.then soon i'll be back to write more.

Okay well I tried very hard to sleep but just couldn't because someone was snoring(rolls eyes)

What?can you honestly tell me that you thought I would go to The Happiest place On Earth and not take my DisBff?ofcourse not!!! for those of you who don't know or have been hiding under a rock thats none other than oopsidaisy from THe Dis.so she came along too!I wish i could be in 2 places at once,watching the Incredibles must have rubbed off on her and brought out her own superpowers.we watched more tv and although we didn't have any popcorn we DID have Corn pops!!

so it was allright./SIZE]

mamamouse

Original Poster
YAY!!! Loved seeing you and H! :) I loved that she held my hand while we were waiting for TT and I got a big hug from her when we left!! You two are awesome!! So bummed we won't be there at the same time in the fall :(

Awe she loved that too!!! we think you're awesome too! and i know i'm so sad we won't be there at the same time,I think the only one there then will be Shelley,well of the ones I want to see anyways lol.So hopefully there will be more times in the future :)

mamamouse

Original Poster
so after we got our milkshakes to go we decided to try something we hadnt't done yet..........I knew 4 parks in 1 day would be too much for Hailey so i thought we could try 3 but not go crazy commando style so we walked along through Hollywood....

taking random pics along the way of course

oh hey theres our ride

I know alot of people walk because they say its faster but I love the friendship boats

we always sit outside in the back of the boat,this made me cry a little you know when you cry one tear out of one eye only yeah it was like that because being on a boat makes me really miss my Dad so I had a little moment then without realising sat on the soaking wet bench,I mean who wouldn't wanna do that so that you could walk around Disney looking like you urinated yourself right? I'm sure there must be some interesting pic of this out there somewhere(maybe not though since I knew @blackthidot was not around)

then I purt the poncho down for Hailey to sit on n we forgot it on the boat
thumbsup2.gif
i know i'm brilliant it's okay you don't have to tell me lol

mamamouse

Original Poster
Someday I WILL stay at the beach club!!! Someday!!!!

Now looky here Jack ( haha love me some uncle Si) this where my friend Jess just got married days before @PartOfYourWorld

I miss her like crazy !!

we went into epcot via the International gateway and there was a little shop on the left that i'd never been in before so we went in there and made a pressed penny n the cm there gave us a map of all pressed penny locations in the park,that was so cool of her!!!
I got distracted while we were chatting though because I saw a piece that I didn't buy yet because I was a starvin marvin ,but I am going to buy this one day.......

do you know who that is? IT"S MY MUNKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need i say more? I think not it's awesomeness speaks for itself!

We were on a mission,remember how i said after our shake we decided to do 3 parks? well that was because we got hungry n it woulda taken too long to hit up MK,so since Epcot was closre n DHS food sucks for the most part,well as far as counter service anyways,we decided to try something thats been on my must try list since 2003!!!

we got our Fish from yorkshire county in the UK but not the real UK of course and sat out by the lagoon it was a bit windy but it was nice,although it kinda looked to me like it might rain,it didn't while we sat and ate.
Photobucket still hates me n is not keeping my edits so i'm giving up since the pics keep staying sideways anyways so I'm not gonna bother for the rest of the report but u get the idea here's H and her yummies!!

I think it's safe to say she was quite happy in that moment ,she refused to use the fork to eat n I didn't push the issue because we were in Disney,and theres alot less rules there,and also she was so happy that I figured it wasn't worth losing that smile,sometimes ya gotta pick your battles and she wasn't hurting anyone so oh well what the heck right.

Nemo was the one thing I wanted to ride while we were there so thats what we did

I didn't get any good pics in there at all so you'll have to settle for the pics I got afterwards

and of course the seahorse because theres nothing about these creatures that H doesn't know,she loves them.

H believed these were real and made me take a pic for Ry cause she loves turtles

and when we went to leave that area it started torrential rains so we ran into a building of innoventions to wait it out,it never did stop so we just walked out in it anyways because what was the difference even if we ran the rain was so heavy we'd still be soaked so rather than risk a fall we walked out n to the monorail for our next mission

oh hey castle!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Awe this made me miss my oopsi n since I couldn't get a pic with her H did it for me!

we made our way up Mainstreet Usa because we had yet to explore the New Fantasyland expansion thats not so new to most of you now but first H wanted to go on the tea cups so thats what we did

here's what the FLE looked like then........

a little peek through the wall

awe this view made me miss Ry because on our 2011 trip her n I watched the fireworks from Fantasyland n it looked as if they were over beasts castle

we kept on truckin on into this little shop

and passed this place which i think I may try the next time we'll see

then i saw this really annoying guy that was acting like he was in love with me Ugh he is positively prime evil!!!

oh my momma suddenly needs new dishes!!!

I loved this but if I bought it i wouldn't have a leg to stand on

maybe someday i hope!

haha I'm eating popcorn as I update n looky here

mamamouse

Original Poster
I loved the batb area but we didnt go into etwb I'm hoping to do that with Riley when we go,H had other plans.....

I don't even wanna tell you how long I waited to get that pic without people standing in front of it or climbing all over it

I can't wait for that coaster!!

man it was busy

yay we made it!!!

barely any of my pics turned out

"he's a human you're a mermaid.......But Daddy I love him!!!"

I really enjoyed that ride ,ew did get stuck twice but it was ok by me we were having a good time n we were both happy n it was so nice to have our time together,but I had to look for something ....see I had read a TR where someone found a dingle hopper li,ke for real! I knew from that moment that I had to have one! So I had asked my mom to get the girls one when she went to Disney a few weeks before me,I even did my research to find out where they were sold. She never found them but i'll return to that in a sec so where did my hunt lead me?

mamamouse

Original Poster

Sir Mickeys of course

okay ready for the kicker? The thing mom came home with instead of the dinglehopper was a mermaid styling playset which I also found RIGFHT NEXT TO THE DANG DINGLEHOPPER!!!!!!!! oh my lord okay after i stopped laughing I bought one for Riley .

then I took this pic to remind me that I need to get a pic of the kids doing this too at some point

I had my own agenda but H wanted to ride PPF yep I caved I mean it's her trip too right n my theory is as long as shes behaving then we do things we both want to do,I didn't take pics except for one which i always try for n never suceed but this time I got one that was good enough for me

then she wanted to do small world while I was hoping to get a parade spot so I gave her the options n she chose.....

I wasn't going to take pics here either because i have so many of the same pics from in there but something happened that has never happened while we've been there

and wouldn't you know it happened again as we were leaving,how odd

I really wanted to check out the Rapunzel Bathroom area but now H decided it was parade time um ok sure kiddo lol so i did a quick walk through

mamamouse

Original Poster
By now we had missed 15 plus minutes of the parade because we detoured to do a few rides but that was okay because we were going at our pace and enjoying ourselves,then I had a thought what if we not only got a spot to watch the parade but did something we had never done before? Could we combine them? hmmmm so upon further inspection I realised it was totally do-able,heres the 2 pics I took before my genius idea

YAY we were going to watch the parade ,well what was left of it from the top deck of the river boat,I have never done the riverboat it's almost always closed when I go

our view was obstructed but we didn't care we were just happy and in the moment

BEAST!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

mamamouse

Original Poster
The parade was soon over and our journey on the rivers of America was just beginning

I really wanted to ride HM but H doesn't do well with spooky so I didn't even mention it because she was in good spirits and I was hoping to avopid meltdowns.
Hopefully I will get to experience Tom Sawyer island with riley ,another thing I haven't done before

BTMRR ya know that rides really moving up on my priorities

mamamouse

Original Poster
continuing our journey

hi Bambi
goodvibes.gif

I'd camp out here if I could

I've heard gators are actually in these waters and saw a youtube vid of one once that had 3 legs n apparently the cm's named it tripod ,look it up!!

I loved all the scenery along the way

Hailey took this time to rest lol

sadly all good things must come to an end

PartOfYourWorld

Yay!!!! YOu saw my spot!!!!! I miss the Boardwalk :( That is my favorite area ever.

I love how you watched the parade from the RIver boat, how come I never thought of that? LOL

mamamouse

Original Poster
Yay!!!! YOu saw my spot!!!!! I miss the Boardwalk :( That is my favorite area ever.

I love how you watched the parade from the RIver boat, how come I never thought of that? LOL
Yeah I never knew it was possible but other people were boarding n I thought hey thats a good idea,so we did too!

mamamouse

Original Poster
Hej there! As a Dutch guy I love to read all the trip reports :) Thanks for the share! Great report, great pictures!

as a dutch guy you like to read them? So are you really a dutch guy or do u just like to read them as if you are? HMMmm International man of mystery I guess.Do you sometimes read them in Donald Ducks voice because if you do thats beyond cool lol just messin with ya ,welcome !!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom