Celebrate Anniversary?

cdarl

Original Poster
Our anniversary is Oct. 9th, and our trip is Oct. 29. Is it to late to celebrate at WDW? If not, any suggestions on how to celebrate it there? Thanks!:sohappy:

Mikester71

Maybe a nice dinner at one of the many fine restaurants WDW has to offer. Or you could always get tickets for Cirque's La Nouba at Downtown Disney.

I don't think it is ever too late to celebrate any special occasion at WDW. Our anniversary is March 1 and my wife and I wore Happy Anniversary buttons around proudly 2 weeks after our actual anniversary during our Spring Break trip two years ago. We just celebrated our 20th anniversary last week and are hoping to sneak away from the kids one night next week during this year's Spring Break trip to celebrate. Still haven't decided ourselves how or where.

mickeysshoes

No its never too late to celebrate. Get your buttons and wear them Proudly! I would suggest you pick a resturant of your liking and just hang out with your honey!! My DH and love Ragland Road and that is were we will be going this year. We also add our anniversary to our reservation so we end up with a mini celebration at most every meal. Anywhere from a glass of champaign on the house...or a personal menu with our names on it that we can keep or decorations on the table or a simply "Happy Anniversary" Its kind of nice!! Oh and we have even gotten cards signed by Mickey and lots of his friend!!!

bmarkelon

Go for it. We celebrated 2 months later at The Yachtsman, it was super nice. We will be celebrating just a couple days later this year at California Grill, can't wait!

cdarl

Original Poster
Awesome

Thanks everyone. Who should I tell that it is our anniversary? The travel agent? The ADR people when I call? This is our 1st trip to WDW and I really am not sure. Thanks so much for the advice!!!!:sohappy:

WDWmazprty

Thanks everyone. Who should I tell that it is our anniversary? The travel agent? The ADR people when I call? This is our 1st trip to WDW and I really am not sure. Thanks so much for the advice!!!!:sohappy:

Yes, your travel agent. Especially if they are making ALL of your reservations. If you're going to call, sure, you can tell them too. Then when you arrive, if they dont say anything, tell them again. :wave:

mickeysshoes

Yes, have your Travel Agent add that its your anniersary to your reservation and when ADR's are made they should ask, if they dont then ask them to add what your celebrating!!! When you check in they should give you Anniversary buttons to wear!! Enjoy and celebrate for the entire trip!!! And Happy Anniversary!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom