Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade starts TODAY

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Is anyone going to be there to get pics or video???

And just an off topic question... ever since Disney changed their website, I can't find the calendar that lists the attraction refurbs. Could someone give me a link to the right page? Thanks.

Atta83

I will be going to only take pics sadly no video, but who knows. It gonna be great , all the perfomers worked very hard and in the feezing weather the past few nights. So we hope you all enjoy it!!!

ISTCrew20

Two thumbs up! The whole thing is very well done and the energy is contagious. Share a Dream Come True was lacking the energy but had the substance. Disney Dreams Come True brought that energy, but not much substance. This is a perfect blend of the two.

And let me say, if you thought DDCT was hard to get out of your head, wait for this soundtrack!

Goofy's voiceover on the last float is also pretty funny.

"Celebrate a dream come true, and you might you find a wish for you. When you close your eyes, then you realize, any dream is possible"

imamouse

I'd rather see Disney reuse expensive equipment like parade floats that throw them out and spend even more money on new ones. It's called being fiscally responsible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom