CBR Pool Pics 8/9

wpxc

Snapped a few cell phone pics of the pool construction progress. I apologize for the quality, hopefully I can get some better ones in the coming days. Enjoy!

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

H20Babie

Nice photos. Be there in ... 112 days ... lol. (BTW, was that a picture of the hot tub? -- looks small but I guess it could be because of all the concrete still around it).

Upvote 0

Disneykidder

I think that lil' fish was prob. a kiddie pool.

Looks like good progress. They kept a bit of the old, just updated it a bit. It will be awesome when all completed! :)

Upvote 0

wpxc

Original Poster
There are two hot tubs, the first is in the 5th picture and the second in the 7th picture. The second one (behind the new fort) appeared bigger than the other but they are both larger than the old hot tub. Last I knew the old hot tub was no longer going to be a hot tub but instead a waterfall feature, couldn't get a good enough perspective to tell if that's for sure or not. Should be able to update on that in a few days.

Upvote 0

wpxc

Original Poster
No sand, but it is a zero-depth entry into the pool. The pool should be open for your August 30th visit. =)

Upvote 0

jiminy.cricket

The theming looks nice! Has the pool area always looked like this? The pool seems small in the pictures, though. Aren't there multiple pool areas at CBR? Thanks for the updates!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom