Catch a falling star.. 7/18

RiversideBunny

If you set the instacam to every 5 minutes, you can actually see welding flashes between 3-5am this morning.

Oooooooh. Welding flashes. Pretty.

Did you notice, too, that they were blinking in Morse code?

--
---
..-
.-.
--
.-.
..-.

"M-O-U-S-E-R-M-E-R-F"
What kind of word is that?

:animwink:

SpenceMan01

I am plesantly surprised at how fast they're taking it down. I'm glad Epcot mgmt has lit a fire under their butts to get this done.

How long before the giganto-star is on a flatbed behind MouseSurplus? :hammer:

coasterridr

I want to say it looks like that to me too, but I think that might just be wishful thinking on my part. That really seems like a lot to take down in one night when their previous pace was one or two letters per night. But here is hoping!

food-smiley-002.gif

I think the top part is gone (the wand), it was only a monopole (like some cell phone towers) although smaller. This monopole would be able to come down in one piece. Perhaps they left the star on it and unbolted it and brought it down...:)

jt04

It's midday where is my photo update!!!! :fork: :fork: :mad: :mad: :fork: :fork:

:hammer: ;) :hammer:

Really, with all those Iphones and such you would think there would be something. Even a text description of the progress. It is EPCOT after all. :shrug:

jmvd20

I think the top part is gone (the wand), it was only a monopole (like some cell phone towers) although smaller. This monopole would be able to come down in one piece. Perhaps they left the star on it and unbolted it and brought it down...:)

The wand section is not a pole at all, it is sectional steel construction with panels on each side to make it appear round.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Parking lot..

wides1.jpg

Entrance...

wides2.jpg

A little closer..

wides4.jpg

Little red light on top..

wides3.jpg

And what's that?

wides17.jpg

Oo.. interesting..

wides5.jpg

It was at this point i was asked to take a guest survey, and did.. so the journey continues in moments.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It's a superstar!

wides11.jpg

A really big super star..

wides6.jpg

A little closer.. look at the structure!

wides8.jpg

Sparkley!

wides9.jpg

Though a bit worn...

wides10.jpg

Now it's down though..

wides7.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom