Casual Look for CMs???

TP2000

The biggest reason that this was such a great thing was for those who's costume is a skirt - lots of the merchandise areas are all skirts in all parks. With skirts, even if they were mid calf, you had to have some sort of hosiery on, whether that be stockings or knee highs. Not all merchandise locations are inside - outside vendor carts also have people in skirts and stockings in 100 degree weather are tantamount to torture.

*I'm in a skirt in an indoor location and I choose to continue to wear my knee highs just because I don't want stinky feet.

These changes were only for non-costumed Cast Members (office folks and managers). Onstage CM's in costumes still must wear hosiery. Especially girls in skirts and dresses.

munkgirl

If you're working outside, walking around and sweating, wearing a skirt and no hose, and you're a fat bottomed girl like me, your thighs are gonna rub and you are gonna regret that decision.

I don't know how much worse/better it is to wear no stockings but wear bike-shorts so that you don't rub.

Sorry if this is TMI, but that's the reality for us voluptuous ladies. Wear the stockings or be prepared for the rub.

castlecake2.0

Im not sure how I feel about the argument that they were removed from the Disney Look because it is hot to wear them. Most of the costumes are hot in the florida heat, like my brown cord pants and hiking boots. You know when youre hired that most likely your costume will be hot in the florida sun...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom