Castle Progress-Characters Added!!!!

DLP Fan

Original Poster
Just saw this over at LaughingPlace. WOW!!!!!!

20050223.jpg

Go to http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-33-1.asp for more!

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
I had no idea they were going to add characters......I agree with MKCustodial - this has the potential of getting out of hand.

barnum42

MKCustodial said:
Nice. Hopefully, when they're all done, it won't be TOO over the top.
I agree. It does look fun, as long as the castle is not swamped by the additions *cough* SSE wand and hand *cough*

Edeyore

Castle Progress

Bring back the cake!! Bring back the cake!!! (Just kidding, really!!!!!) I agree
the first decorations were nice, a nice accent. Too many characters could
quickly become overkill.

wannab@dis

now, now everyone, let's not get all negative before the thing is even done!

I think this will be a great addition and it adds a nice magical touch to the castle. Just think of all the kids that will be looking at it and searching for their favorite characters. They will love it and I'll appreciate the extra magic that it brings. It's all good! :)

tigsmom

wannab@dis said:
now, now everyone, let's not get all negative before the thing is even done!

I think this will be a great addition and it adds a nice magical touch to the castle. Just think of all the kids that will be looking at it and searching for their favorite characters. They will love it and I'll appreciate the extra magic that it brings. It's all good! :)

Can't wait to see it all done! Its looking great.

Isn't the snake from The Jungle Book?

And am I the only one who liked the cake castle?

ToTBellHop

I like Kaa, but looking at the concept art, I do think they are going to be adding a FEW too many characters. To me, it will be a lot like the Castle Cake in that I'll be like "that's kewl" when I first see it, and then I'll want the normal Castle back.

SewIn2Disney

tigsmom said:
And am I the only one who liked the cake castle?

Lol....one can get flamed for liking it around here, and that took guts to say! :lol:

But, I loved it! :sohappy: I took an entire roll of pictures when I saw it.

I also like what they are doing now to it, very imaginative and almost delicate. I think it will be perfect!

kengels

Here is a list of the characters to be added

Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit (from 1951's "Alice in Wonderland")
Peter Pan, Wendy and Tinker Bell (from 1953's "Peter Pan")
King Louie and Kaa (from 1967's "The Jungle Book")
Flounder and Sebastian (from 1989's "The Little Mermaid")
Simba, Timon and Pumbaa (from 1994's "The Lion King")
Victor, Hugo and Laverne (from 1996's "The Hunchback of Notre Dame")

Here is a link to another website that has concept art of the finished castle (close-up). There is only 3-pages that only contain 1-3 pictures, so click "more" to see them all.

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/news111.html

Does anyone know when they are going to be installing the "Golden Cars" to the attractions (Dumbo).

ImaginEAR

I think the Golden Cars is for Disneyland only... I saw some concept art in that package that Jay Rasluo (sp) gave out that hads the VMK pics in it. They looked really cool.

Tigsmom- I like the Castle Cake too! (If you liked WDW's, you'd looooovvvvveee Paris's Castle Cake)

DisneyWood

dandaman said:
We can all agree, however, that there is nothing worse they can do to the castle than a cake repeat...

I may be in the minority here, but I kind of liked it when the castle turned into a giant cake. Now, I wouldn't want it there permanently but thought it was a nice temporary change. Again, I am probably in the minority.

SpenceMan01

With all the recent castle photos, I was about to ask when the characters were going to start showing up.... I guess this answers my question!! Thanks for the pic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom