Carsland Thread

Tigggrl

Cant ride Matterhorn unfortunately! We were planning on going today, but decided to wait till tuesday. We were there for dinner last night:) I want to meet Merida, and check out the Country Jamboree, and Voices of Liberty:) We have a blog, so so much time has been spent at DCA!

Californian Elitist

Cant ride Matterhorn unfortunately! We were planning on going today, but decided to wait till tuesday. We were there for dinner last night:) I want to meet Merida, and check out the Country Jamboree, and Voices of Liberty:) We have a blog, so so much time has been spent at DCA!

Aaww, ok! I'm waiting until the end of the year to visit, those crowds are insane right now! I want to do all that stuff too! When I do get to the parks I'm heading straight to DCA! This is the first time I legitimately want to visit DCA. Disneyland can wait for now. I'd like to finally spend an entire day at DCA.:)

Tigggrl

You definately will not regret it! We were able to visit during an AP event last monday. I rode all 3 attractions, and had my Starbucks fix on Buena Vista Street. I would have posted so much more, but find interest here lacking:(
There will also be a new display in the Main Street Gallery, of Disney Castles starting on the 30th!

Californian Elitist

You definately will not regret it! We were able to visit during an AP event last monday. I rode all 3 attractions, and had my Starbucks fix on Buena Vista Street. I would have posted so much more, but find interest here lacking:(
There will also be a new display in the Main Street Gallery, of Disney Castles starting on the 30th!

That's so cool! I'm not an annual passholder yet. All my life, my uncle has been getting us into the parks for free since he works for the company. I'm not a kid anymore and I don't like asking him anymore so it's time for me to become a passholder. I read about the castle display window on Main Street, I can't wait for that! I'm eagerly anxious to see Fantasy Faire too.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I've grown up going to WDW frequently with only about three trips to DL. I can say from a Disney classics perspective, DL rocks. I loved Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. I felt that there were way more attractions at DL than its Florida counterpart. A bit more congested, but waits were reasonable given very crowded.

Californian Elitist

I've grown up going to WDW frequently with only about three trips to DL. I can say from a Disney classics perspective, DL rocks. I loved Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. I felt that there were way more attractions at DL than its Florida counterpart. A bit more congested, but waits were reasonable given very crowded.

Thanks for the compliments! I agree, DL does rock. I do plan on getting to WDW, though I'll admit I'm not as much in a rush now. I love that everything in the park is closer together, and I'm pretty sure as a single park., Disneyland has the most rides/attractions than all the other Disney parks. I remember hearing that from somewhere.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Thanks for the compliments! I agree, DL does rock. I do plan on getting to WDW, though I'll admit I'm not as much in a rush now. I love that everything in the park is closer together, and I'm pretty sure as a single park., Disneyland has the most rides/attractions than all the other Disney parks. I remember hearing that from somewhere.
You can really use Fastpass more effectively at DL than any other park I've been to.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
They removed FP from the Mansion at WDW. My biggest problem with FP at Florida parks is that by the time your FP time comes around, you could be across the park and have to hike back. With DL, a hike across park is just a few minutes so it's easier to criss cross.

We only FP'd ToT, Indy, and Star Tours wile we were at DL.

Californian Elitist

They removed FP from the Mansion at WDW. My biggest problem with FP at Florida parks is that by the time your FP time comes around, you could be across the park and have to hike back. With DL, a hike across park is just a few minutes so it's easier to criss cross.

We only FP'd ToT, Indy, and Star Tours wile we were at DL.

Oh ok, I didn't know it was ridden of. Yeah the distance between all the parks is going to kill me when I first go to WDW. I figure I'll just visit one park a day, since park hopping is a joke out there.

I haven't had to use an FP for Star Tours yet, or ToT. The lines are always short when I go. Hey, when you went a couple of weeks ago, which firework show was displayed? Magical or Remember?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Oh ok, I didn't know it was ridden of. Yeah the distance between all the parks is going to kill me when I first go to WDW. I figure I'll just visit one park a day, since park hopping is a joke out there.

I haven't had to use an FP for Star Tours yet, or ToT. The lines are always short when I go. Hey, when you went a couple of weeks ago, which firework show was displayed? Magical or Remember?
I believe it was Magical.

Spike-in-Berlin

You know, the fastpass thing at WDW has confused me. Why do so many attractions have FP systems, like Mansion?
I definitely enjoy using an FP at Disneyland, although I only use them for Indy and Space. Maybe Roger.

Haunted Mansion ist not a FP attraction at WDW and it never was if I am correct.

dsollie

Soooooo......

I need a little advice here. I bought 2 day Park Hopper tickets for the whole family, and are coming out to the parks next week. I have a basic question, since touringplans is not much help with DLR, especially with the whole new land:

If we make our way in to DCA at park open and get fast passes for RSR right away, ride MJJ, and see whatever else we want to see in Carsland, is it a good plan then to leave the area and explore the rest of Disneyland or DCA, and then repeat the whole plan again on day #2? We have 2 days, so I would like to maximize our time.

Thanks in advance for the help...

Californian Elitist

Soooooo......

I need a little advice here. I bought 2 day Park Hopper tickets for the whole family, and are coming out to the parks next week. I have a basic question, since touringplans is not much help with DLR, especially with the whole new land:

If we make our way in to DCA at park open and get fast passes for RSR right away, ride MJJ, and see whatever else we want to see in Carsland, is it a good plan then to leave the area and explore the rest of Disneyland or DCA, and then repeat the whole plan again on day #2? We have 2 days, so I would like to maximize our time.

Thanks in advance for the help...

Wow, this is a toughie. I love Disneyland and I couldn't be more stoked to see everything new DCA has to offer. I honestly don't know what to tell you. Disneyland is the best of the best, but at the same time, DCA has some great things to see besides Cars Land, like Buena Vista Street, Aladdin, Monsters, California Screamin', etc. I would try and split it evenly, since two days clearly aren't enough. Maybe half at DCA and half at DL?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom