News Cars-Themed Attractions at Magic Kingdom

Schmidt

That's great that it is new and not a clone and all, but at the end of the day it is just not a great fit for the park or the location...This would be a better match for Hollywood Studios where the anthropomorphic world would not be thrown directly into the heart of a historically themed area...mountain barrier or not...this is a terrible idea.

I’m not going to argue location. Put me in the skeptical camp on whether this can be pulled off or even if it is the right attraction to put in that location. I think Disney could possibly do better with location, but I am cautiously optimistic about the attraction itself.

djlaosc

Splash mountain was full of animals wearing pants. Not to mention singing bears.

Weren't most, if not all of those pants-wearing animals and singing bears inside the show building?

Unless they build a fantastic berm, you're likely to see (and possibly hear) the cartoon cars driving around the landscape - this isn't going to be like the inside portion of Test Track/Radiator Springs Racers.

JD80

Weren't most, if not all of those pants-wearing animals and singing bears inside the show building?

Unless they build a fantastic berm, you're likely to see (and possibly hear) the cartoon cars driving around the landscape - this isn't going to be like the inside portion of Test Track/Radiator Springs Racers.

Do we not count the parades going through Frontierland? Or the bears waving from the balcony? Or the art/signs/theming around Country Bears? Or the attraction signs?

Disstevefan1

The final frontier!
IgerTrek.jpg

wdwfan22

I'll be surprised if the cars attraction happens. Now with the permits being held up, I wouldn't be surprised to see this canned. Another D23 announcement that doesn't come to friction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom