Cars Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios Still Possible?

mouse_luv

With the OP's continuation of posts on here with this subject (that's been proven to be irrelevant awhile now) this is all I can think of..

Penguin_1acf47_1375383.jpg

Last edited:

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I liked Saving Mr. Banks but most of the movie wasn't accurate. Now we have Emily Blunt making a Mary Poppins movie that shouldn't be made in a million years.

People think I hate penguins. I do not! It's a joke that I thought everyone would get but now some people are taking it too seriously.

HauntedMansionFLA

People think I hate penguins. I do not! It's a joke that I thought everyone would get but now some people are taking it too seriously.
No, I saw the movies and she hated that Walt Disney lied to her and put cartoons in the movie Mary Poppins which happened to be penguins. I actually laugh when I see the name I guess because I get the joke. Now could you please stay on topic?

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
No, I saw the movies and she hated that Walt Disney lied to her and put cartoons in the movie Mary Poppins which happened to be penguins. I actually laugh when I see the name I guess because I get the joke. Now could you please stay on topic?

Yes sir! Let's stay on topic. And I'm glad you get the joke. :)

Marc Davis Fan

I wouldn't mind a Cars Land, as the mountain range is absolutely stunning. I think it's the best of any Disney mountain work (though Pandora may beat it), mainly because it realistically appears to extend into the distance.

The problem is that Radiator Springs Racers is the same ride system as Test Track, which would further diminish Epcot's attraction lineup.

[Notice the on-topic post. I'm trying.]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom