News Caribbean Beach Expansion

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I wonder what the difference is between Blackened Mahi Fish "Tacos" and Blackened Mahi "Fish Tacos". ;) Seriously, why would you use quotation marks at all?

upload_2017-5-9_8-29-32.png
upload_2017-5-9_8-30-16.png

Kamikaze

I know I'm getting really off-topic but.. when the truck door shuts, it will only say 'FROZE live at Hollywood Studios.' That's some bad advertisement placement, with the N being missing. ;);)

Looks like they had to take the N off the window to drive the truck legally. Kind of crazy that these will be there for over a year and they didn't even just put tarps on them or something.

thank for those photo updates! by any chance did you see what items are offered at breakfast and the price of the breakfast buffet? our main concern is morning meal since we generally do not eat at the resorts for lunch/dinner

Club34

so are they going to redo the pool area?

to be honest, i stayed here once and it was not my favorite. but it wasn't all the resort's fault. but a huge complaint for me was their hot tub was the size of a dixie cup. seriously, it holds 3 people. when i was there, i had the misfortune of being there for dance week or whatever. so the dixie cup was over brimmed with 13 yo girls. would have been heaven 30+ years ago but now i'm just looking for a quiet soak after a long day. the atmosphere and theming were great. love the caribbean feel. that was good. but they need to expand the pool area for a resort that big and if they are making it even bigger then they definitely need better pool accommodations. also shutters needs to be shuttered.

Patcheslee

Does the merchandise truck have aspirin, sun block, necessities, ect? I'd hate to be running to another resort just for something I forgot.

peter11435

so are they going to redo the pool area?

to be honest, i stayed here once and it was not my favorite. but it wasn't all the resort's fault. but a huge complaint for me was their hot tub was the size of a dixie cup. seriously, it holds 3 people. when i was there, i had the misfortune of being there for dance week or whatever. so the dixie cup was over brimmed with 13 yo girls. would have been heaven 30+ years ago but now i'm just looking for a quiet soak after a long day. the atmosphere and theming were great. love the caribbean feel. that was good. but they need to expand the pool area for a resort that big and if they are making it even bigger then they definitely need better pool accommodations. also shutters needs to be shuttered.
Technically they are making the resort smaller.

GCTales

Are we sure about that? We don't know the number of rooms or floors the tower will have.
I think the inference has been that the new DC tower will be seperate (similar to how BLT is separate from Contemporary and Animal Kingdom Villas are separate from the AKL - have their own check in, own pool, own restaurant, etc...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom