Captain Marvel 2: "The Marvels" -- Nov 10, 2023 Theatrical Release

MarvelCharacterNerd

Can't believe I'm actually quite excited for this one considering I really disliked the first one. But I adore Ms. Marvel and like Monica so...

1681177079435.png

MarvelCharacterNerd

I LOVED that trailer! But then, I just adore Iman Vellani as Ms. Marvel. She has this beautiful enthusiastic innocence that only Tom Holland has matched in the MCU and I'm thrilled this seems presented a lot through her eyes and experience. Plus, I love her family, too.

Just let her bright-eyed optimism lead the story with Monica and Carol helping and this really could be... marvelous. :)

Plus... FLERKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phroobar

There's something off with the trailer. Maybe it's the special effects, they don't look good at all. It almost has more of a D+ feel to it instead of a theatrical release.
That is what I'm feeling too. The effects are definitely not finished yet unless they are going for D+ quality. The cats look like the best part of the movie.

Warner Bros. really needs to make a live action Powerpuffs Girls movie to counter this thing.

BrianLo

This was the identical trailer to D23 so I'm also not sure it represents the final 12 months of CG very well either.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
I LOVED that trailer! But then, I just adore Iman Vellani as Ms. Marvel. She has this beautiful enthusiastic innocence that only Tom Holland has matched in the MCU and I'm thrilled this seems presented a lot through her eyes and experience. Plus, I love her family, too.

Just let her bright-eyed optimism lead the story with Monica and Carol helping and this really could be... marvelous. :)

Plus... FLERKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm extremely pro-Iman Vellani. And extremely anti-Brie Larson. So I'm very conflicted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom