Captain EO Possably Coming Back/Wall-E Film in Land?

EPCOT Explorer

CaptainEoSupremeLeaderSMALL.jpg

The Supreme Leader, portrayed by Angelica Houston. I always thought this was a very cool look. A bit reminicent of H.R.Gigers work...but still unique in it's own way.

-
MichaelJacksonasCaptainEoSMALL.jpg

Nice portrait of the good Captain off-camera. I JUST found this photograph the other day in a recent MJ Tribute magazine. Imagine my delight finding this.....

...and speaking of 'Imagination'.........

Yikes.:dazzle: She STILL freaks me out.:lol::lookaroun

hrcollectibles

CaptainEoSupremeLeaderSMALL.jpg

The Supreme Leader, portrayed by Angelica Houston. I always thought this was a very cool look. A bit reminicent of H.R.Gigers work...but still unique in it's own way.

-
MichaelJacksonasCaptainEoSMALL.jpg

Nice portrait of the good Captain off-camera. I JUST found this photograph the other day in a recent MJ Tribute magazine. Imagine my delight finding this.....

...and speaking of 'Imagination'.........

Wait which one is Michael? Because they both scare me a lil

IHeartArt

The Conundrum

You best be trolling, son.

No you are. How can anyone say Pixar movies are underrated after all the awards, exposure, and tie-ins they get. Not to mention the billions the films have raked in.

If thats the case than Star Wars and Harry Potter must be underrated too in this bizaro world.

IHeartArt

No you are. How can anyone say Pixar movies are underrated after all the awards, exposure, and tie-ins they get. Not to mention the billions the films have raked in.

If thats the case than Star Wars and Harry Potter must be underrated too in this bizaro world.

They're getting isolated off at the Academy Awards, yo. That's being underrated right there. Xp

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sure you would miss out on the special effects but they could include 3-D glasses with the packaging.
Wouldn`t work.... CRT and LCD in the home cannot replicate 65mm polorised 3D sadly. Red and blue just wouldn`t be the same.

You`ll just have to be content with a free internet download coming soon ;)

EpcotServo

Wouldn`t work.... CRT and LCD in the home cannot replicate 65mm polorised 3D sadly. Red and blue just wouldn`t be the same.

You`ll just have to be content with a free internet download coming soon ;)

If you can somehow create a Polorized 3D copy of Captain Eo, I have the glasses to enjoy it in.
:lookaroun :D

Anyways, My suggestion for the Magic Eye Theater would be a true return to Imagination, a 3D non-sequitur journey across the Tempest domain in the 49th millennium as the ever-cool-headed and sharp-tongued Robotic Princess Drossel and her guardian Gedächtnis search to make peace with humans, in an adventures and magical 14-Minute 3D adventure featuring dozens of effects, and created by the talents of Disney and Toei Animation, ... "Fireball"

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=431659&highlight=fireball

:D

It'd be a perfect fit, but Epcot is in America, so this won't ever happen.
:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom