Can you spend all day in just WS???

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
I think the most 'adult' park the World is Epcot, specifically World Showcase.

If you're there with no kids, just you and your spouse, or just adults; are you able to make a whole day of just staying within WS? From open to close?

Share your thoughts.:wave:

lebeau

No way! The lure of Future World would be too great.

If FW was closed all day and WS was all that was open, sure thing.

MKCP 1985

Perhaps, if I was on one of those 10 day or longer trips, but mine always seem to be 3 to 4 days, with no time to lolly-gag in the World Showcase all day! :lol:

I know I easily could. When my kids are older, it's something I really look forward to doing. There are so many nooks and crannies, you could easily get lost in all the small details of the WS! Not to mention the food :)

Scooter

My wife and I actually spend 2 days each trip in World Showcase.

The first day we just browse the shops.
The 2nd day we purchase the things we were browsing for.

Phonedave

I could. There would be a lot of back and forth to catch all the shows and such, but there is 10 hours worth of entertainment in there. I just don't know if you can get to it all.

-dave

Mukta

Easily! I love shopping in China and Japan. The food in all of the countries is fun to try. I love all of the attractions including the films. I love the beer/wine/margaritas all of the countries offer. Something I have learned to appreciate lately is the architecture. I could spend hours in Italy reading about the famous buildings they chose to recreate at WDW.

dreamfinder

I agree. Between all the unique musical acts, the food, and the shopping, a full day is no problem. In fact, most trips I do FW in the AM at rope drop, and then the wife joins me at 11 and we do pretty much just WS until it closes.

wild01ride

If they delivered beer to the Off Kilter seating...and if Off Kilter played all day...my lazy-day paradise!

Nevertheless, we could definitely stay on WS all day!
There's simply so much food, drink, and ambiance to enjoy! And that's not even considering Food & Wine. During Food & Wine, I can't get enough time at WS! :slurp:

m&mmom

Totally!
But I will also say that we have done it with children as well. This past trip, we actually spent a day doing the showcase. We has school bread from Norway for breakfast. The kids did their kidcot mask, we did the Kim Possible missions, and we went through all the countries (still haven't seen all the shows) ate at Le Cellier for dinner, watched Illuminations, my son spent a good hour just looking through the store at Japan and we just really appreciated what an amazing job Disney did setting up the showcase. We have some really great photos from that day. My children are 10 and 7 and this was the first year we did a full day here, I don't think we could have done it when they were 3 and 6, but they had a great time and so did we. :sohappy:

plaz10

Just the food alone could keep me busy all day...but the lack of rides and the lure of future world right around the corner would keep me from ever doing it. If I had to...it would be easy and enjoyable. But I'd rather experience the park as a whole!

BoardwalkGlenn

I definitely could!!

I would see Voices of Liberty many times! plus think of all of the other shows, attractions, food, drink, and shopping!

officeboy

This time of year it is rare that I get all the way around WS in one visit. Between the sampling, the occasional attraction, and most importantly the people watching we usually take 3 or 4 days to complete a circuit. When F&W is not on we can easily spend an entire day taking in WS many attractions and shops. I have not done all the Kim Possible adventures yet as we never seem to have the time....

SeaCastle

I'd definitely say you could...even more so during Food and Wine fest. There's a plethora of live entertainment, shows, and attractions. Plus, just walking around and exploring the countries is time-consuming enough (and well worth it). There are lots of paths to follow...especially in Japan, the UK, China, and Canada. Every vacation, I leave wishing I spent more time at World Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom