Can you recite?

Kwit35

General Grizz said:
Let's see...samples from attractions I have (unintentionally) memorized...

Tropical Serenade: Ah. Buenos dias, senorita. My siestas are getting shorter and shorter. Oh, look at all the people! Welcome to Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room. . .

Country Bear Jamboree: Hey, Henry, what's holding ya up? Let's get on with the show, we can't hang around here all day! Now, Buff, be patient. Takes a little doin' to set these things up. Yeah, we ain't going anywhere anyhow...

CBJ Xmas: Howdy folks and welcome to this special Christmas celebration at the good ole Country Bear Jamboree. The snow's softly falling, the stockings are hung, and coming from the kitchen's the sweet smell of turkey and yams...

CBJ Vacation Hoedown: What's that? Skunk! It's that skunk again! Watch your step, Henry. Well, I... Whoa! Would you look at that! Hey, don't this show smell bad enough as it is? Why, showbiz! Say I've been trying to break into the theater all day...

Haunted Mansion: Is this haunted room ACTUALLY stretching? Or is it your imagination? Hmm? And consider this dismaying observation: this chamber has no windows and no doors, which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out!...

Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress: Welcome to Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress. Oh, you're in for a real treat. The Carousel of Progress was Walt's own idea from beginning to end. He loved it. He introduced the show. . .

Timekeeper: "What one can conceive, one can achieve. Thank you." "Hey! I'm starting to see a pattern here! Over land, under the sea." "Right, Nine Eye. There's no where to go but up!"...

Alien Encounter: "What DO you want, Skippy? No, you may not go out! You're our lucky volunteer! My dear friends, you're probably asking what would the galaxy's leader in sophisticated technologies could possibly do for ME?..."...

Spaceship Earth: "AT&T welcomes you aboard Spaceship Earth. Journey with us now to the dawn of recorded time as we explore the amazing story of human communication. Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time. And for a brief moment, we have been among its many passengers. From the very beginning we have always sought to reach out to one another, to bridge the gaps between us, to communicate..."...

WORKING on UoE and Cranium Command.. way too much dialog. ;)

Horizons: Our final destination today: the 21st century. Hey! That's some destination. My wife's right! Wait till you see the new towns of tomorrow. Desert farms and floating cities, even colonies in space. But you know, this isn't exactly the first time anyone's tried to make this trip...

World of Motion: Ladies and gentlemen: welcome to the wonderful world of motion. General Motors now invites you to travel the open road, to discover that - when it comes to transportation - it's always fun to be free. .

Journey into Imagination (and JIIw/F :lookaroun): "Oh! there are so many places to dream about. We can visit worlds that were, that could be, and those of fantasy, and reality. I wish I could use imagiantion to discover all kinds of new things..."

Living with the Land: Welcome to a voyage of discovery and awareness of the richness, the diversity, and the often surprising nature, of living with the land. Our journey begins as dramatic and sudden changes are sweeping across the land...

Kitchen Kabaret: Hold the dialog! I'll do the funny stuff- now mind your manners, son. Don't forget - We're a team! Sorry, fellas. Well, here they are. A real hot act to have come to us from a successful tour from the breakfast circuit, those breakfast buddies: Hamm and Eggz!...
Show off!
My family knows them all as well. My four year old will not go on the HM, but knows the whole monologe. She even does the wicked laugh, and all the sound effects. She also knows COP and CBJ.

BG Rugger

Zip-ah-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay, my oh my what a wonderful day.... :lol:
Spalsh Mountain!

Anybody know the entire spiel from the "news" loop that played while waiting in line for Space Mountian when FedEX still sponsored it? That would be awesome!

animay

Great Move Ride (before the most recent 'upgrade' to the speil)
Muppet Vision 3D
Haunted Mansion
Fantasmic
Backstage Pass (When Dalmations and Home Improvement were in there)

waltdisny

Expo_Seeker40 said:
"Attention please....Eastern Airlines flight 76, your fiesta cruise to puerto rico will depart at gate 23......Attention please Eastern Airlines flight 72, you rWisper Jet to the emerald island will depard at conourse six..." [I just totally butchered that. :hammer: :lol: ]

...for you have wings have wings have wings.....[step out to the right please, your vehicle and the moving platform are traveling at the same speed]

:sohappy: Great try, don't forget the end:
"You do have wings. You can find your world. Eastern, we'll be your wings..."

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
"Yes, Tomorrows Child. Embodying our hopes and reams for the future,a future made possible by the information age. The technologies of this new era will extend our reach, extend the capabilities of the human mind, and help us shape a better tomorrow."

Gucci65

TheOneVader said:
Good evening, and welcome. We have gathered here tonight, around the fire, as people of all lands have gathered for thousands and thousands of years before us... to share the light... and to share a story. An amazing story, as old as time itself... But still being written. And though each of us has our own individual stories to tell, a true adventure emerges, when we bring them all together, as one. I hope you enjoy our story tonight: Reflections of Earth.

You just gave me chillbumps!!!

Mickey Maniac

Fantasmic:

Welcome to Fantasmic. Tonight our friend and host Mickey Mouse uses his vivid imagination to create magical imagery for all to enjoy. Nothing is more wonderful than the imagination, for in a moment, you can experience a beautiful fantasy or an exciting adventure. But beware! Nothing is more powerful than the imagination, for it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare. Are the powers of Mickey's incredible imagination strong enough and bright enough to withstand the evil forces that invade his dream? You are about to find out. For we now invite you to join Mickey and experience fantasmic, a journey beyond your wildest imagination.

Mickey Maniac

Haunted Mansion:

Voice: When hinges creak in doorless chambers, and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls. Wherever candle lights flicker where the air is deahtly still. That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror, with ghoulish delight.

Welcome to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host. Your ghost host. Hmm hmm hmm. Kindly step all the way in please and make room for everyone. There's no turning back now.

Cast Member: Allright bodies drag yourselves into the dead center of the room.

Voice: Our tour begins here in this gallery where you can see paintings of some of our guests as they appeared in their corruptible, mortal state.....

... Your cadaverous palar betrays an aura of foreboding, almost as if you sense a disquieting metamorphosis. Is this haunted room actually stretching? Or is your imagination? And consider this dismaying observation. This chamber has no windows, and no doors. Hmm Which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out. Ahh hah ahahaha. Of course, there's always my way.

Black out, strobe, scream.

BG Rugger

Mickey Maniac said:
Fantasmic:

Welcome to Fantasmic. Tonight our friend and host Mickey Mouse uses his vivid imagination to create magical imagery for all to enjoy. Nothing is more wonderful than the imagination, for in a moment, you can experience a beautiful fantasy or an exciting adventure. But beware! Nothing is more powerful than the imagination, for it can also expand your greatest fears into an overwhelming nightmare. Are the powers of Mickey's incredible imagination strong enough and bright enough to withstand the evil forces that invade his dream? You are about to find out. For we now invite you to join Mickey and experience fantasmic, a journey beyond your wildest imagination.

Good one! By the way, welcome to the boards :wave:

TinkerBell_904

i can pretty much narrate for every ride
-splash mountain
-big thunder
-monorail (even the spanish) on both resort epcot and MK lines!
-pretty much every single ride....maybe not the bear jamboree though :hurl:

tirian

It's a world of laughter,
A world of tears;
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears.
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all!

It's a small world after all;
It's a small world, small world.

There is just one moon
And one golden sun,
But a smile means friendship
To everyone.
Though the oceans are wide
And the mountains divide,

:lol:

Wilt Dasney

HM...all of it. I'm impressed how many other people know that one. How many of you have a pretty dead-on Paul Fries to go along with it? :D

SpectroMan

I can do almost the whole resort monorail dialogue, and almost exactly like the speaker.

Wishes and SpectroMagic with the Jiminy Cricket voice and the ROE Prologue just like the narrator. What is sad about this is that I can sing the whole score to all three, too.

My favorite is SSE with Jeremy Irons-like voice.

SirGoofy

Kurtj43 said:
Am I the only one that has the Top 7 Must Sees at Walt Disney World featuring Krissa memorized????

7) Cirque Du Solei
6) Summit Plummit
5)Playhouse Disney
4)Thunder/Spash/Space Mountain
3)Mickey's Philharmaic/stitch
2)Kilamanjaro Safari
1)Mission:Space

Yea I know all of it to. I saw it like 15 times when waiting to get on the ferry from MK to T&TC. It was horrifying.

I also know the begining to JII Version 1, some of SSE, most of Muppet Vision 3-D, and some of ToT.

Sam:"Lady's and gentlemen, I have an announcement. We have a very special guest joining us. I give you the one, the only, Mr. Mickey Mouse!"

Rizzo"Da-da-da-da-da! Heellllo. Welcome to my park! How you..."

Sam:"You are not Mickey Mouse! You are a rat!"

Rizzo:"Eh close enough. Besides they're tourists. What do they know?"

Woody13

Recite!

How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seems to grin
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in,
With gently smiling jaws!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom