Can you ESCAPE reality at WDW as an Adult?

wdwmomof3

In a word, yes. I don't care what you do in life, everyday is a little stressful. All of my stress is left behind when I am at Disney World. I wish the whole world was more like Disney World. To the people over there watching out for us here, thank you for all that you do. With out you we wouldn't be safe, not even at Disney.

Mikester71

I know I can. :)

My first trip (I was 34) was during our March Break 2005 (Canada's Spring Break) with my wife and two kids, along with my mother-in-law. We drove all the way from Sarnia, Ontario, Canada (22 hours away) and I loved everything about it. I got to see so much of your great country on the way down and back and it made the whole experience that much more special. I never went on many vacations as a kid, mostly just camping and overnight trips, so that is why I even enjoyed the whole driving part.

We just got back from our second trip last week and, as my signature suggests, I am now HOOKED on WDW. This time we took my mother-in-law again and also my brother (34 yrs old), who like me, never went on a vacation quite like this as a child. I had just as much fun watching him enjoy himself and get caught up in all the Disney magic this time. He was like a kid at Christmas time.

It took me all of 2 days after returning from this trip to decide that we HAVE to go back again. I am thinking that another March Break trip sounds good (March 2009). I have already asked my mother-in-law and brother to come again and would love to get my parents to come with us this time.

There is just something so special about being there. Of course I don't have to tell you guys that. That is what this whole thread is about. That feeling of not having to worry about your day-to-day problems. You can leave the bill collector's and phone messages and all that behind you and just concentrate on relaxing and enjoying yourself while you are there.

There really is no place like it on Earth. Oh well, back to reality. And only 7 hundred and some odd days before I get to experience it all over again. :sohappy:

cooleo

Sometimes I don't know who is worse, Me or My 10 year old son. If can't escape reality there, then where.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom