Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Wow.... We didn´t have anyone leaving because they asked for it, but we did have a guy who climbed into the house and jumped into the pool! Of course, the cameras turned somewhere else when that happened.... how desperate that guy must have felt to jump out!

Maria

Original Poster
CHIIIIIIIT!!

My friend Eric, ex cast member, was kicked out of the Big Brother house... third place... earning nothing! He wanted the 2.5 million pesos to build a restaurant of his own... he works now in one as a manager in Cancun. I´m so mad! :mad: He should´ve won!
sniff.... :(

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maria
CHIIIIIIIT!!

My friend Eric, ex cast member, was kicked out of the Big Brother house... third place... earning nothing! He wanted the 2.5 million pesos to build a restaurant of his own... he works now in one as a manager in Cancun. I´m so mad! :mad: He should´ve won!

Is this a Mexican Big Brother or one that was shown in the US? There is a BB3 coming out on CBS sometime soon. I've seen the ads, but haven't paid any attention to the date.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by turkey leg boy

Is this a Mexican Big Brother or one that was shown in the US? There is a BB3 coming out on CBS sometime soon. I've seen the ads, but haven't paid any attention to the date.

It´s Mexican Big Brother... the first one. :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
A woman from Monterrey won the money! She was not my favorite but she was the "optimistic" one. She won by 0.8% of the calls over the second place. :animwink:

tybroid59

CHIIIIIIIT!!

Im so sorry maria....and i just watched the football sorry about Mexico to :cry:

In our big brother thye chose to come into the game and they should know what to expect or expect the unexpected .This time 2 leaving is bad for all the others who applied ..mind you they have replaced both of them which is kind of interesting i think .

Its so sunny here today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tenchu

Originally posted by tybroid59

Im so sorry maria....and i just watched the football sorry about Mexico to :cry:

In our big brother thye chose to come into the game and they should know what to expect or expect the unexpected .This time 2 leaving is bad for all the others who applied ..mind you they have replaced both of them which is kind of interesting i think .

Its so sunny here today :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You've surely got to be a bit of a dhow off to go on that show anyway, if they want to be famous that much they should be able to cope with a few weeks of boredom!:wave:

tybroid59

Originally posted by markymark

Not bloody here it isn't :( :cry:

I just popped in from the garden to get some cold wine and enjoy the lazy sunny day with my dog and a good book ................ahhh thats better :p

:cool: :kiss: :p :cool: :kiss: 128 days to go

tenchu

I just popped in from the garden to get some cold wine and enjoy the lazy sunny day with my dog and a good book ................ahhh thats better :p

It wasn't a lazy day for me when i woke up at 6.30 and realised i should have been at work an hour earlier!!!:eek: :eek:

tenchu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Work for me tomorrow :(

No danger, this week, I'm doing nothing but....

Going to Alton Towers!

And next week...

WDW!:sohappy:

Don L Duck

It´s Mexican Big Brother... the first one. :animwink:
Big Brother is everywhere Maria.
Please remember that their always watching.
Also remember just because paranoid people think that everyone is watching them ......doesn't mean there not.:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Don L Duck

This was posted by Grizzly Hall. Does anyone know if this is real or fake?
If it's real what happened?

Well, folks, here's an avatar without a person behind it. I have not been permitted to post here anymore - so with some two thousand posts, I'm done to "retire" from the forums. I wish to extend my apologies to those who are my "enemies", but I also thank you - all of you - for teaching me not only about Disney, but also about life. I hope to see you all soon again.:( :mad: :veryconfu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom