Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Don L Duck
I can't stand the fact that some people are trying to beat this thread by starting those lame one word,two words,and one letter threads. JEEEZZZ!!!:hurl:

I totally agree! Soooo boring... and to top it off, it was under "trivia"!! A shameless attempt to gain more posts... Good thing it was finally moved to chit chat! :rolleyes:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria

I totally agree! Soooo boring... and to top it off, it was under "trivia"!! A shameless attempt to gain more posts... Good thing it was finally moved to chit chat! :rolleyes:

And you're on top of page 93, 7 more to go! :sohappy:

mightyduck

Oh, Maria, I forgot to tell you that I ran into the family of one of my brother's and dad's coworkers--including his son, Ryan! :D

I've been on the lookout for more Ryan's, but so far, no luck....

Maria

Original Poster
Thank you Mighty!
I´m on the search too...constantly... hahaha :lol:
Since it is not a popular name here, the closest I get is "The sum of all fears´s", Jack Ryan! :lol: :lol: :animwink:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Maria
Thank you Mighty!
I´m on the search too...constantly... hahaha :lol:
Since it is not a popular name here, the closest I get is "The sum of all fears´s", Jack Ryan! :lol: :lol: :animwink:

Same here... Even though I should ask Julia to look out around her school. Since both schools she works in are in the suburbs, which down here are a some-what middle to low-class area, she might find weird names. I know she had a student called Maicou Jekson, which is the Brazilian phonetic version of Michael Jackson! :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Oh God....same thing happens here! You would find kids named Jonathan, Walter.....and believe it or not, Elizabeth Taylor!! :eek:
Of course, they could be written in Spanish as they sound... :rolleyes:
:lol:

tenchu

Glad to see we're getting more people posting here again.

And Mkcustodial - good job on catching up with this thread!:wave:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tenchu
Glad to see we're getting more people posting here again.

And Mkcustodial - good job on catching up with this thread!:wave:

Well, Tenchu, I gotta tell ya, it actually made sense! :hammer:

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

Well, Tenchu, I gotta tell ya, it actually made sense! :hammer:

Theres times i actually wish i hadn't started posting on this thread. Cos it's the biggest load of rubbish going!:lol:

TURKEY

To do accounting homework that I've put off all day by:

coming here
cooking
coming here
cleaning
coming here
playing CIV 3, a great game
coming here
watching tv
cleaning
coming here
cooking
coming here
watching hockey
coming here

I'm still here going back and forth typing my answers for my accounting class.

tybroid59

Just dropped by ...................still squirrelling away at my itinery .....last day of work this week today ..the weather here is horrid very humid lol

no more work until tuesday ......world cup on saturday .fathers day sun ........now is antone still awake after that lot :lol:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by tybroid59
Just dropped by ...................still squirrelling away at my itinery .....last day of work this week today ..the weather here is horrid very humid lol

no more work until tuesday ......world cup on saturday .fathers day sun ........now is antone still awake after that lot :lol:

That's right American Father's Day is this Sunday... That's so weird, ours is only in August.
Oh well, I'll be around, but coming and going like Turkey Leg, I still haven't finished my final project. I was able to do a lot yesterday, but there's still stuff to write. And since I have the day off... :animwink: I gotta finish this thing! :mad:

Sheri

ooh! Another Ryan sighting! hehe

About a week ago I went to 6 Flags and my friend and I were talking to these guys behind us when we were waiting for a ride, and one of em's name was Ryan!

lol, I almost forgot that's what this thread was for :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom