Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc
yay 1400!!!

..ok..yeah..im cool now n stuff (hey..let me live the dream..ok?)

Tut tut, we don't see you on this thread for months, then you just appear to steal the 1400th post!!!

NowInc

LoL..total coincidence..i swear!!!

:lookaroun

Yeah..me been busy latley...sadly not with WORK...but o well..

tybroid59

Whats the biggest thread on the forum so far ?
Or is it this one :lol:

131 days to go ...just decided to treat my daughter to discovery cove .......a girls day out :wave:

Don L Duck

Another Ryan sighting today..... I passed Ryan Road ...today and saw a billboard for Ryan Open Road Honda Dealership.YAY:wave:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Just tried to vanquish the Disney World Snake someone help.
Keep Ryan going:snore:

I think our fellow posters, the very ones who born and fed our dear Ryan, have given up on him... :cry:

Shame on you!!!! :dazzle:

tenchu

Originally posted by MKCustodial

I think our fellow posters, the very ones who born and fed our dear Ryan, have given up on him... :cry:

Shame on you!!!! :dazzle:

I'm here, i'm here. Sorry i've just been a wee bit busy, but now I'm ready for this pointless thread again!:wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Just tried to vanquish the Disney World Snake someone help.
Keep Ryan going:snore:

I admire your attempt at beating the evil that is the snake.

It aint gonna work though!!!:lol: :wave:

tybroid59

I need help ......i keep spending more and more money ..............from me halloween tickets now i have booked discovery cove ...just me and my daughter...........when will it all end ??mind you it means i get to talk to US of A evenif its just by phone

Oh btw big brother gets worse and worse:(

My lab Ralph has hurt his leg and has a limp
:(

on the good side it was a fabulously sunny day here in UK .
ramble ramble ramble

Maria

Original Poster
I´m here... I haven´t forgotten my son! hehehe :D

By the way, Big Brother finally ends tonight in Mexico... I don´t think my favorite guy is going to win, (he is a Disney ex-cm who worked at the same time as me), but I´m keeping my fingers crossed and sending good vybes to him! :king:

tybroid59

Wow i didnt realise ...

I keep changing my mind about the people in ours.....infact the one i didnt like much is now my favourite mainly cos dshe doesnt cry and moan alllllllll the time :lol:

Maria

Original Poster
Oh well.... the favorite guy for the production team (the tv station), was a "doctor", who was clear for us, viewers, that he was gay and hit on all the guys inside the house, but never came out of the closet and nobody inside in the house questionned it. I didn´t like him because he was loud, vulgar and gossipper. Finally, due to another tv station´s comments about him being the winner, surprisedly, he is nominated and gets kicked out. As soon as he does, starts being subtly questionned about his sexual preferences, and now all of a sudden, he decided to get away from the cameras and go back to his town, without attending the grand finale with the others.

:animwink:

tybroid59

Did you know 1 girl chose to leave and last week a guy climbed out of the house and escaped ..........we watch some wierd tv:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom