Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MKCustodial
Ok, this is, oficially, my first post in the greatest thread EVER. I don't know what's going on right now because I'm posting from page 30. That's right, 30. I just spent the last 2 to 3 hours reading this thread from SCRATCH. I'll continue tomorrow and, hopefully, I'll be able to keep up with it from now on. Right now it's 11 PM down here and I really need to sleep, so...

By the way, I just wanna say that my respect, and huge love, for you all has increased enormously after reading this Friendship Olympics.

LONG LIVE THE "RYANS" THREAD! :sohappy:

WOO HOO we got us another Ryan Addict :lol: welcome aboard and hope you can make it through all the nonsense.

tenchu

Originally posted by FantasiaBish

WOO HOO we got us another Ryan Addict :lol: welcome aboard and hope you can make it through all the nonsense.

Thats what we like to hear!

tenchu

Hey everyone. I'd like to announce...

I'm not feeling well. It feels like tonsilitis, but i had my tonsils removed 8 years ago!

Urg!

Maria

Original Poster
aaaaaawwwwee... poor thing... Since you have them removed already, can I offer you some lemon sorbet? :slurp:

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria
aaaaaawwwwee... poor thing... Since you have them removed already, can I offer you some lemon sorbet? :slurp:

It would hurt too much to swallow.
I'd better be alright though, because i'm going to alton towers next week, and disney world the week after!!

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

It would hurt too much to swallow.
I'd better be alright though, because i'm going to alton towers next week, and disney world the week after!!

You had to brag about that, huh? :mad:
;)

Rdedeian

Looks like the Ryan's thread is rocking still, been gone a few days, plus I'm in pain from a major sunburn I got sunday at a concert and I currently have 5 ice packs on the arms, knees, and neck.

Just checking in.

tenchu

Originally posted by Rdedeian
Looks like the Ryan's thread is rocking still, been gone a few days, plus I'm in pain from a major sunburn I got sunday at a concert and I currently have 5 ice packs on the arms, knees, and neck.

Just checking in.

We'll be taking a role call leter on, make sure you come back regularly!

Don L Duck

I can't stand the fact that some people are trying to beat this thread by starting those lame one word,two words,and one letter threads. JEEEZZZ!!!:hurl:

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
I can't stand the fact that some people are trying to beat this thread by starting those lame one word,two words,and one letter threads. JEEEZZZ!!!:hurl:

I just go on them to try and screw them up. Talking about pink haddock and stuff.
He he :lol:

TURKEY

Originally posted by tenchu

I just go on them to try and screw them up. Talking about pink haddock and stuff.
He he :lol:

I tried to get WHAT AN IDIOTIC IDEA on the last one, but some people wanted to go and talk about Indiana or Indiana Jones. I quit looking at it after I couldn't get my point across.

MKCustodial

All right, after 3 days, I FINALLY finished reading through EVERYTHING!!! :hammer: :sohappy:

I do think I'm feeling a little woozy, but that's ok.

And another thing, it's unfortunate, but by going through the whole thing, you can actually see how this thread is slowly dying. It'll be a shame if we let that happen, or if we lose it to the one word/one letter threads.

We need the forefathers (and mothers, angel) of this thread to come back and remember the good old pure days of nonsensical posting!

KEEP RYAN ALIVE!!!!!!!!! :wave:

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Angelique
I'm still here. Just having finals this week. Calc tests .. *ewww*

Don't feel bad, I'm taking two days off work so I can work on my final project, it's due on the 26th, and I'm still in the introduction. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom