Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Who are they and do they play against the Clubs,Spades and Diamonds.:lol:

Heart of Midlothian Football Club. The best team in Edinburgh, possibly the world. :lol:

You're just jealous because that team has been around longer than your country! joke. :lol:

tenchu

Originally posted by Rdedeian
Soccer: 90 minutes of boredom.

:snore: :snore: :snore:

Yeah most of the time. But at least it doesn't take 3 hours to complete a 1 hour game. :snore:

Rdedeian

Originally posted by tenchu

Yeah most of the time. But at least it doesn't take 3 hours to complete a 1 hour game. :snore:

I agree with that totally. Its worse being a season ticket holder.

But I rather watch curling than soccer cause curling got more excitement than soccer.

tenchu

I have been known to watch a few games of curling in my time. Doesn't get much publicsity over here though, a bit more since we won a medal at the olympics.

Don L Duck

Heart of Midlothian Football Club. The best team in Edinburgh, possibly the world. :lol:

You're just jealous because that team has been around longer than your country! joke. :lol:
Your probably right it took them that long just to run up and down the field:lol: And my contry took a game like that and gave it world wide appeal in a very short amount of time:D

tenchu

Your probably right it took them that long just to run up and down the field:lol: And my contry took a game like that and gave it world wide appeal in a very short amount of time:D

Are you saying football doesn't have world wide appeal? And a sport which has a 'super bowl' which is competed for by teams from only one country? I think we're winning there!:lol:

Don L Duck

Are you saying football doesn't have world wide appeal? And a sport which has a 'super bowl' which is competed for by teams from only one country? I think we're winning there!:lol:
If you are talking about soccer yes but not to the extent of the Super Bowl.If you are talking about rugby the only appeal that has is England and Austraila:D

tenchu

Yes i accept that rugby has limited appeal, but that gives scotland a better chance of winning something!! :lol: It is very popular in south africa, new zealand, the south sea islands and north western europe. American football meanwhile, is played in - america. :animwink: No, i accept it has some support but i don't think it compares to football or rugby for worldwide support, no matter how many people watch the superbowl (for many people it's the only game they watch all year.)

Don L Duck

So where is Maria?.I noticed she has some answers on the underwear thread.Don't you think she should be over here?After all we kept thi madness going for her:hammer:

tenchu

So where is Maria?.I noticed she has some answers on the underwear thread.Don't you think she should be over here?After all we kept thi madness going for her:hammer:

I think she was going away for a while. Don't worry, I'm sure she will return!

NowInc

I think she was going away for a while. Don't worry, I'm sure she will return!

Maria is taking some time off from here..she'll be back ..but until then...I am her official spokesman ;)

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc

Maria is taking some time off from here..she'll be back ..but until then...I am her official spokesman ;)

Unfortuantely you don't have a avatar like hers though! Ha ha :lol: :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom