Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by monorail256
this is still going? wow 70 pages! maria you must be very proud of yourself! lol :lol:

Yep!... specially when I see your avatar!! :D :king:

bjshade23

Hey I know that this thread is about Ryan's... but my name is the next best thing: Brian!
But the weird thing is that in highschool the kids name before me was named Ryan. The funny thing is that we both had the same middle name of Joseph. The kid after my name was Tom, but his middle name was also Joseph. So at gradation we had Ryan Joseph, Brian Joseph, and Thomas Joseph.
I thought that was kinda funny and wanted to share that with you all.:)

Maria

Original Poster
What a funny coincidence! Thanks!! This thread is for anything you wish to share that doesn´t get room in chit chat! so, this is the "chit-chattest" thread of them all! :lol:

bjshade23

I noticed that it was the chit chattiest thread. I felt that I had to contribute to it. I was reading through most of it last nite and I was going to post last night but I lost track of time, and I had to be at work at 6 this morning so I figured I would post today. Do you know how many people call me Ryan? Especially at work when there is another Ryan and Brian. Let me tell you lots of fun there.

Maria

Original Poster
I have it on 70 pages too, but no matter how many, you did a lot of reading!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Lhriangel

hehe I had to tell you guys this. Ray and I went to DCA and DL today and when we went to get our car after dinner at Naples our Valet's name was Ryan!! When we were driving away I couldn't stop giggling and Ray was thinking the same thing.. had to tell you Maria...

And he was sooo cute ;).

ANyone ever have the desire to throttle you sig other? Lisa didn't come home last night after a night of partying at a Music Festival here in town, no note, no message, untill I had left two frantic messages on her phone. She was in another STATE, just about 45 miles away...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG Now I know what my mom went through with me but hey I wasn't grown then. anyway had to vent she'll be back soon... I have to be nice now.... Thanks for taking the time to read this (if you did)

Oh one positive thing about the evening....she got to get onstage with Moris Day and the *#% Time!!!!!!!

tenchu

Originally posted by Angelique

Lowering the tone of what? oh.. so I cant' say someone is cute now.. cause he was.. (and I was just teasing someone LOL).

I meant all you women are all the same. One thing on your minds...

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu

I meant all you women are all the same. One thing on your minds...

......another one in our hands? :confused: :D

although... that´s a sad thing! :(

;)

raisun

Originally posted by Angelique

Actually the fast pass cast member that was working Mulholand Madness was also cute... and if I remember correctly HIS nametag said Brian. ;)

:rolleyes: yeah,yeah,yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom