Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheri

This is kind of a random question...And I donno if anyone'll be able to answer it...But in that Reeeeeally annoying "Butt Ugly Martians" show in Nick (I swear that's what it's called, lol), don't they say something like "BKM" all the time? lol Seriously though...I don't member if that's what's said or not :hammer:

raisun

Originally posted by Sheri
This is kind of a random question...And I donno if anyone'll be able to answer it...But in that Reeeeeally annoying "Butt Ugly Martians" show in Nick (I swear that's what it's called, lol), don't they say something like "BKM" all the time? lol Seriously though...I don't member if that's what's said or not :hammer:

You got it! BKM = "Butt Kicking Mode."

It looked weird when I first looked it up, but there ya go :)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by raisun

You got it! BKM = "Butt Kicking Mode."

It looked weird when I first looked it up, but there ya go :)

Where did you look it up? Hon.. me thinks you have too much time on your hands.

Sheri

LOL!!!!!! :lol:

my friend (*cough cough*) brians innitials are BKM, I just though, 'wait a sec, I know that', and having seen the show once (yes, a full ONE time!) I remembered it was from that, lol

raisun

Originally posted by Angelique

Where did you look it up? Hon.. me thinks you have too much time on your hands.

I do not have too much time on my hands...I actually had remembered the name of that show because they were interviewed at a tradeshow last year ;) :cool:

Lhriangel

I do not have too much time on my hands...I actually had remembered the name of that show because they were interviewed at a tradeshow last year ;) :cool:

*huggles you* Yes Ray lol :):kiss: :kiss:

tenchu

Originally posted by Don L Duck
Hey I was Just thinking that I know a Ryan a Brian and a Myron and there mom's name is Maria.:hammer:

Myron? Thats a new one on me!!!:animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Don L Duck
Hey I was Just thinking that I know a Ryan a Brian and a Myron and there mom's name is Maria.:hammer:

LOL! Is that "Myron" a he or a she?? :confused:
One thing is true... I would never name one of my kids like that... it sounds like "moron"... :lol: Sorry... don´t mean to offend anyone! :animwink:

Lhriangel

That reminds me of the name Byron... as in Lord Byron who wrote some amzing poetry. "She walks in beauty like the night.."

tenchu

Originally posted by Maria

LOL!! :lol: (I thought it was a she... oops!) :animwink:

I get that problem all the time. You wouldn't believe how many times i get called miss. NOT! :lol:

Lhriangel

Something wierd:

Ray and I were driving back from Anaheim to my dorm room and we passed a place where the sign said "Ryan's". Ray didn't notice it but I cracked up laughing and he decided I was realllly wierd. lol.

raisun

Originally posted by Angelique
Something wierd:

Ray and I were driving back from Anaheim to my dorm room and we passed a place where the sign said "Ryan's". Ray didn't notice it but I cracked up laughing and he decided I was realllly wierd. lol.

Yeah Maria, what have you done? Everywhere we go, she starts laughing hystrerically everytime she sees someone with the name Ryan ;)

Lhriangel

Yeah Maria, what have you done? Everywhere we go, she starts laughing hystrerically everytime she sees someone with the name Ryan ;)

I am not crazy!! Adrienne and Becca said so and Becca is a psych major. :goodnevil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom