Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
MIL!!!!!

We reached ONE THOUSAND POSTS!!
WOOOHOOO!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Should we go for 1500?? :p :lol:

NowInc

LoL...yep...took us long enough..but we reached 1k posts on a thread...congrats!!

...I recall maria saying something a few months ago how she would be amazed if we reached this point...so maria..are ya?

NowInc

Hey...there are 4 letters in "RYAN"...and 4 numbers in 1000....woohoo!!

....oh..BTW...lets keep aiming for 10,000...ok?

Maria

Original Poster
Yep... I´m extremely amazed! I never thought this thread would get so loooong and that people would be so cooperative! Wow! :sohappy:

Maria

Original Poster
It was March 18th when I started this thread.... On April 29th, today, after reaching 1000, I will ask again: how many Ryans are there here??

:D :lol: :lol:

Lhriangel

woohoo.. 1000... and I missed it :(.

That's okay ... Congrats Maria!!! :)

And Ray.. I never said ANYTHING about Dan being the forum stud.. EVER... lol...

Lhriangel

Originally posted by NowInc

:cry:

I say one thing I get in trouble.. I say another I get in trouble.. I can't win!! lol

*huggles Dan* you know I love you lol.

*huggles Ray* don't take that the wrong way.

There.. I'm covered .. right? ;).

NowInc

Originally posted by Angelique

I say one thing I get in trouble.. I say another I get in trouble.. I can't win!! lol

*huggles Dan* you know I love you lol.

*huggles Ray* don't take that the wrong way.

There.. I'm covered .. right? ;).

..for now..yep ;)

Just remember...walk awaaaaaay....

Lhriangel

..for now..yep ;)

Just remember...walk awaaaaaay....

I'll learn I'll learn. I think this whole year has been a learning experience for me... since last June. :)

I learned I need to relax...
I learned how to relax
I unlearned how to relax when I got back to school lol
I learned that sometimes it's okay to just have fun
and I learned there are times I should keep my mouth shut lol :zipit:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Maria
It was March 18th when I started this thread.... On April 29th, today, after reaching 1000, I will ask again: how many Ryans are there here??

:D :lol: :lol:

I hadn't realized that this thread was started on my birthday. Blah.

WOW I can't beleive we made it!!! Sorry I couldn't be here for the occasion (one has to earn money for WDW) Leet's keep it goin...only 8,985 post till 10,000!!!!!! And I'll call in sick if I have to in order to be here for that one!!!

tenchu

Damn missed it.

But it makes you proud when you think of the way we pulled this thread through the doldrums. When nobody was saying anything we decided to make history with this one and take it all the way. Absolutely stoatin! (Is that in the slang dictionary?)

NowInc

Originally posted by tenchu
Damn missed it.

But it makes you proud when you think of the way we pulled this thread through the doldrums. When nobody was saying anything we decided to make history with this one and take it all the way. Absolutely stoatin! (Is that in the slang dictionary?)

Actually...for a thread that started off as a joke...I must say it has amused me greatly. Lets keep it going as long as we can...its a good way to test UBB (the system used to run the forum)...if it cant handle 10,000 post long threads..we can tell steve ;)

tenchu

Actually...for a thread that started off as a joke...I must say it has amused me greatly. Lets keep it going as long as we can...its a good way to test UBB (the system used to run the forum)...if it cant handle 10,000 post long threads..we can tell steve ;)

I'm sure steve will look forward to his forum crashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom