Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchu

Why has nobody posted on this? Come on people, go away for one day and you let the thread slip. Come on, go for the burn!

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
Why has nobody posted on this? Come on people, go away for one day and you let the thread slip. Come on, go for the burn!

They don´t get the idea.... instead of starting silly threads, we should post our sillyness here! :D :lol:
;)

I have to agree with tenchu...I have to work a wierd scedule this week and don't get much time here :( and yet you people let my precious thread die :( well okay it's Maria's thread, but I feel as if part of me will always be here on the Ryan thread...*sighs* I'll try ro at least make one daily post here just to keep it going....:wave: :slurp: :snore: :animwink: :cool:

tenchu

I actually had to run a search to find this thread yesterday. It should always be at the top! Unfortunately i have nothing interesting to say, so i wont.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by NowInc
...DAM! shes a freak..shes a freak..shes a monster trucker...dam!!!

*gives Dan a dirty look* It's a small world afterall, It's a small world after all... It's a small world after all it's a small small world..

Maria

Original Poster
I´m soooooooooo bored!

I turn the tv on and Austin Powers is on! Big dissapointment when I noticed he was speaking Spanish!! :mad: I hate when they do that! I hate dubbings! :hurl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom