Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Originally posted by mightyduck
There's a teacher here in the faculty room with me whose relative, named Ryan, also teaches here....

Hmm..I went to high school with about 5 Ryans..and about 3 more in college...

NowInc

In all honesty...all the Ryans I knew werent the best of people..so I try NOT to remember them...

The Mom

Premium Member
My children have lots of Ryans in their classes. My parents' best friends are named Ryan. And I think it would be a good name for my new frog. ;)

NowInc

If you want to talk about PETS named ryan...that i can also contribute to...

My friend had a hampster that she called "ryan" (named it after her uncle)

I also know a guy here in Florida who has a boa named Ryan as well...

I never thought it to be a GOOD name for a pet (I give my pets Non-normal names), but i think it would be cute for a doggy to be named that...

markymark

Just been talking to a guy on work called Ryan. He was actually very interested in this thread when I explained about it.

NowInc

I wonder if anyone knows the origin of the name "Ryan"..i cant think of where it could have its roots....

NowInc

I just thought of this...maybe it comes from the name "Brian" ?

Anyone have any ideas??

..oh..and..uh.."Back on top" :rolleyes:

Beauty and the

Originally posted by Fievel

Who in the blue hell do you think you are? We can talk about anything we want. My grandfather's name was Ryan, and he earned a Purple Heart in WWII, and I was thinking about naming my future son after him, because i have such a deep respect for him.

I suggest you shut your mouth before I get the hood and bring reinforcements.

Do you have to be so aggressive all the time, lighten up Fievel:hammer:

The Mom

Premium Member
I think Ryan would be a great name for the Palmetto bug living behind my stereo system. I wouldn't mind him, except he keeps putting Barry Manilow tapes in!! :eek:

NowInc

Originally posted by The Mom
I think Ryan would be a great name for the Palmetto bug living behind my stereo system. I wouldn't mind him, except he keeps putting Barry Manilow tapes in!! :eek:

LoL!!!!!! My old MSN name from a few days ago was "I Shot Barry Manilow".....

MY palmetto bugs dont play music, they DO however play a mean game of hide n seek. I open up my scanner..and..SUPRISE!!! I open my cabinet...SUPRISE!!!...its a good thing I dont have a heart condition...

NowInc

Hmmm...seems to me that Ryan is a popular name afterall!!!

I had no idea....so now this thread has served as a nice bit of "information" for me..I always assumed it wasnt a common name for people to have...thank you Maria for starting this thread..i am now enlightened ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by NowInc
Hmmm...seems to me that Ryan is a popular name afterall!!!

I had no idea....so now this thread has served as a nice bit of "information" for me..I always assumed it wasnt a common name for people to have...thank you Maria for starting this thread..i am now enlightened ;)

Oh you are very welcome Now! I am amazed to see how many Ryans everybody knows too! I only know one and he always got called "Bryan", his best friend´s name! :rolleyes: :D

Al

here's a list of all the people with "Ryan" in their username:

Ryan
RyanS
tdsryan
vanryan
WizKidRyan
ryan1313

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom