Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

yeah that didnt work. ok, forget it. not worth the time im spending here. ill just type some words and stuff down there.:brick:

NowInc

LoL...we tried...o well..

Im working on an elaborate "code only" sig for myself..its giving me a headache....

Main Street USA

yeah that would kind of suck.

believe it or not i actually know quite a bit of HTML. but i cant get a simple pic in my signature! pathetic!

NowInc

Originally posted by Main Street USA
yeah that would kind of suck.

believe it or not i actually know quite a bit of HTML. but i cant get a simple pic in my signature! pathetic!

LoL..its 3:10AM here..trust me..i cant even write my NAME..so HTML is causing me quite the burdon...

markymark

Originally posted by Luau Cove
People, people, don't waste your energies in this topic, then the tread will get long and Maria might think this was a good idea for a topic and get popular.

-->LuAu

P.S: Mainstreet now you resemble that guy who pops out of nowhere in the Mortal Kombat game.

Actually I resent that statement. Especially as the name Ryan means a lot to me. My cousin is called Ryan, who used to stay inside all the time, he really never went outside, so much so that we nicknamed him Private Ryan because he always kept himself to himself. It wasn't until after a very desperate cry for help we realised that he was agrophobic and actually couldn't go out. It is only after years of hard work that he has managed to get himself "right" and is now making great progress.

So while this might seem a trivial thread to you, I am sure that there are some of us who have a clos link with the name.

NowInc

I dunno...for a thread thats supposidly "pointless"..it appears to be really popular :fork:

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc
I dunno...for a thread thats supposidly "pointless"..it appears to be really popular :fork:

It appears to be getting quite heated as well. But i don't believe i just read through 4 pages of this.

NowInc

Originally posted by tenchu

It appears to be getting quite heated as well. But i don't believe i just read through 4 pages of this.

...Yeah...its sorta like a train wreck...you cant help but look

tenchu

Originally posted by NowInc

...Yeah...its sorta like a train wreck...you cant help but look

And here i am again. Next time I'll be bringing the camera. It's just hideous!

tenchu

And it's all ryan's fault. I don't think a Ryan has even replied to this yet though anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom