Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Im actually very suprised (and quite relieved) that no one has stolen my avatar yet...at least not that i know of ;)

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by tenchu
This may have been discussed in another thread, but whats with all the new avatars? No offence Now, but i don't don't like it. And Maria: I'm just not sure.

Sorry to dissapoint you Tenchu... I ran out of new pics... :(

We're running out of steam in here....it appears as if everyone has forgotten our good friend Ryan, don't let him fade into obscurity like a chid star of the 80's,

Please keep the dream alive. post your useless stuff here...

Main Street USA

Yeah, i saw. I couldn't find the button for attached/unattached head. Oh, well.

BTW, Technu, my avatar will continue to change. Hope you don't mind! AND I like Maria's new av. AND I like Now's new av as well. But since it is only temp. are you bringing back the eye or what. The eye is a sweet idea, but I would personally like to see a new one, but, why the heck should I care, right?

NowInc

Originally posted by Main Street USA
BTW, Technu, my avatar will continue to change. Hope you don't mind! AND I like Maria's new av. AND I like Now's new av as well. But since it is only temp. are you bringing back the eye or what. The eye is a sweet idea, but I would personally like to see a new one, but, why the heck should I care, right?

Well..I'll say this...you havn't seen the last of the eye ;) I am however working on a totally new one..I'm just trying to figure out exactly how Im going to make it work...

tenchu

Originally posted by Main Street USA
Yeah, i saw. I couldn't find the button for attached/unattached head. Oh, well.

It's alright main street. I like the 'main street through the world' series. I've had this avatar for too long now, but i can't find any good new ones.

markymark

It's alright main street. I like the 'main street through the world' series. I've had this avatar for too long now, but i can't find any good new ones.

How about this :-

Attachments

• piper_equip[1].jpg
    piper_equip[1].jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 32

The Mom

Premium Member
I just heard a rumor that you had...ummm..a big "heart!" ;)

(you do understand that most...I hope....of the younger members won't know what's in the picture?)

tenchu

Originally posted by The Mom

(you do understand that most...I hope....of the younger members won't know what's in the picture?)

Did you know? You do realise you don't have to put 'it' in it?

The Mom

Premium Member

Did you know? You do realise you don't have to put 'it' in it?

Of course you wouldn't...it's not a codpiece!!! But you need things decently covered if the kilt accidently falls down!!! :eek: ;)

(I've heard all the "What's worn under a kilt?" jokes!!)

tenchu

Of course you wouldn't...it's not a codpiece!!! But you need things decently covered if the kilt accidently falls down!!! :eek: ;)

(I've heard all the "What's worn under a kilt?" jokes!!)

But have you ever had to wear one? Thank god that they are made of wamn material. I get to look forward to wearing one at a wedding this summer. (if we ever get a summer)

Lhriangel

So is it bad that I'm 20 and have no idea what that is a picture of?

The Mom

Premium Member
And for those of you wondering, the answer is..."Nothing, Lassie, it works as good as ever!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom