Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by tenchu

But have you ever had to wear one? Thank god that they are made of wamn material. I get to look forward to wearing one at a wedding this summer. (if we ever get a summer)

I hope you mean a kilt...I've never worn a sporran! ;) Yes, I have two...one is the Cochrane tartan, and the other is RCAF...I just liked the color! ;) We have a kirkin of the tartan every year at church.

tenchu

But do you wear it 'properly'. Actually i don't think any women wear them like that! And sporrans are good for holding your beer money!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by tenchu
But do you wear it 'properly'. Actually i don't think any women wear them like that! And sporrans are good for holding your beer money!

No, I don't wear it "properly!" :lol: And I don't think anyone else really wanted to know what I wear under my clothes!! :eek: ;)

NowInc

well...this thread is now officially the longest on the entire forum...it just recently passed the "Ride videos" in length...not bad...

Originally posted by The Mom

I hope you mean a kilt...I've never worn a sporran! ;) Yes, I have two...one is the Cochrane tartan, and the other is RCAF...I just liked the color! ;) We have a kirkin of the tartan every year at church.

As do we follwing a whole weekend of Scottish activities!! I just haven't been brave enoght to actually fork out the cash for a kilt. Maybe soon, cause i'd love to have one.... MacFarlane clan here.

TURKEY

We have a Scottish festival at school here this weekend.

It's going to be a pain, finals start on Monday morning after an entire weekend of bagpiping.

NowInc

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I'm first!!!!

Grrr

I would have been here faster but I had to type out a brief "tutorial" for my friend on how to model and render grass in XSI (I thought I said I was done with the geek stuff for the night)

....took me 5 minutes...arg

Anywaaaaaaay..Im here now

Lhriangel

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL..and I took my time...go me!

I'm SORRY!! I was catching up with the other threads... and I was talking in about 3/4 ims... blah... *sniffles*

I'm not rotten.. promise

Now Dan where were we in that conversation earlier? lol

Oh I'll have to wait to buy you're CD till after next week, but I am planning on doing it. You wanna do me a huge favor and send me a signed copy?

NowInc

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
Oh I'll have to wait to buy you're CD till after next week, but I am planning on doing it. You wanna do me a huge favor and send me a signed copy?

I'll see what I can do...I dont personally deal with the internet sales...so I'll have to intercept the CD before it gets shipped (not too tough..just gotta make a note for adam)..I'll let ya know if its possible..if not..I'll send you a signed CD later once i get enough cash to pay for shipping..k?

and Angel..I believe we left off with you admitting you are not innocent ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom