Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TURKEY

I'm going to be offline for almost 4 days.

I'm moving tomorrow and Sunday. Other business and stuff on Monday and Tuesday.

Don't worry. I'll be back to read the millions of posts on Wednesday probally.

:wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Do you have satellite?

Nah....at&t cable
......well I have dish network to.....but right now I am watching it on cable.....

DisneyCP2000

huh? :veryconfu I'm on AT&T too but it's not available over here. I've seen a bit of the Travel channel elsewhere and it seems pretty cool! I guess I'm gonna have to but AT&T to add it to our area?!?

DMC-12

huh? :veryconfu I'm on AT&T too but it's not available over here. I've seen a bit of the Travel channel elsewhere and it seems pretty cool! I guess I'm gonna have to but AT&T to add it to our area?!?

huh..that is odd...I am in the western burbs DisCP...which means I get the main cable feed from Elmhurst...Or Oak Brook...but I am certain it is Elmhurst....huh....odd...:confused:

DisneyCP2000

At&T is just evil I tell you!!! Evilll :fork: . We're no more than 10 miles away from each other (assuming your downtown) and the cable is different? So strange! I've had my share from this internet connection (at&t's) - took me 2 months to set it up only to find out I had a bad modem. On top of that they charged me and extra $20 for exchanging the modem (when the 1st one never worked). I've even been tempted to call the news channels and rant about it with them, maybe they could solve the crappy service from At&T??

DMC-12

At&T is just evil I tell you!!! Evilll :fork: . We're no more than 10 miles away from each other (assuming your downtown) and the cable is different? So strange! I've had my share from this internet connection (at&t's) - took me 2 months to set it up only to find out I had a bad modem. On top of that they charged me and extra $20 for exchanging the modem (when the 1st one never worked). I've even been tempted to call the news channels and rant about it with them, maybe they could solve the crappy service from At&T??

UGH..tell me about it!!! One of my buddies got one of the bad RCA cable modems to!! :lol: jerks!!! A whole bad batch of them went out...and they TOLD no one...till I went over to my buddies house to try and fix his cable hookup.....and I called at&t and told them I could not even ping there server , default gateway, or anything!!! They did not care...finally they came out with a new modem...

Soooo...I learned my lesson at my house....got my own cable modem on Half.com....and bought a router at the store LOL

at&t does indeed SUCK!!! :)

WOW broadband is up and running in Naperville now...and I heard they ROCK!! They are super fast and reliable......WOW should be up and running in the other burbs soon to :)

DMC-12

Once you get on DSL or cable, there's NO going back to 56K! :lol:

Oh I know....I have been spoiled at work for years on ISDN and T1 lines....then I would come home...to 56k....ick..:lol:

So I said no more dial up at home ever again:)

RobFL

Account Suspended
You had the upscale version of my dinner.

I can jsut imagine you at some savy bistro or at home at an elegant table setting with some nice wine glasses.

Anywho.. They're refurbishing Epcot costuming and next to the giant window they had an entire row of the outlandishly colored Mexico hostess tops.

I thought of you.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
A query.. is anyone reading my "News" thread?

Just curious.. no responses always makes me wonder if anyone has noticed it.

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
You had the upscale version of my dinner.

I can jsut imagine you at some savy bistro or at home at an elegant table setting with some nice wine glasses.

Anywho.. They're refurbishing Epcot costuming and next to the giant window they had an entire row of the outlandishly colored Mexico hostess tops.

I thought of you.

-Rob

The yellow tops you mean? I hated those colors! The costume was nice with the short skirt for the boatride, but green and yellow??? :hurl:

....... it was more like Friday´s... a restaurant that opened and hired and a chef who used to work at TGIF and they have big crowds and cheaper food very much like TGIF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom