Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
I have a pic with her.... I just need to find where I have it online! Prolly on my old hard drive!

....and yeah... then when you get home back from disney, I kept seeing familiar faces all over!

Lhriangel

hmm.... it's even harder being a ranger cause you'll work with different people every day and when you see them later and try to place them in stree clothes.. it's hard.

RobFL

Account Suspended
I can really only pick out people if they're in the same uniform.

Sometimes I've given people I talk to daily weird looks cuz they were in some other costume.

I like and have gotten to know some of the rangers we've had. Talk to them whenever I see them about the park.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Speaking of being all over the place...

I'm sitting here listening to the Living Seas soundtrack (Aquaculture) and I love the way it sounds and find it very relaxing and all.. but i dunno. I don't like to be in the pavillion. It always seem too busy with people running all over the place or too empty.. like creepy empty.

-Rob

Lhriangel

Originally posted by RobFL
I can really only pick out people if they're in the same uniform.

Sometimes I've given people I talk to daily weird looks cuz they were in some other costume.

I like and have gotten to know some of the rangers we've had. Talk to them whenever I see them about the park.

-Rob

Hehe I have a task for you *giggles* Go over to Imag Merch and say hi to a great big guy with red hair named Joe... just don't tell him how you knew him *hehe*

RobFL

Account Suspended
Irony..

I'm sitting here downloading and searching for various WDW music.. and then i see "Ellen's Energy Adventure - Full show Audio" and I immediately want to smack someone upside the head for recording it.

But i still want my living seas music...

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Anyone notice that in the PreShow of UoE, Bill Nye's shoes leave prints on the freshly shined floor and the glass on the score windows isn't clean... but then when you see the set again in the ride itself, the floor has been covered with black paper and the score windows are meticulously clean.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Okies, i need sleep.

I also need to do some laundry or i wont have anything to wear tomarrow.

ugh..

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom