Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Original Poster
I was just informed today that CostCo (or was it Sam´s?) sells "TGIF´s potato skins" ready to heat and serve!

RobFL

Account Suspended
I've had those.

They're really disgusting. You're better off with the "TGI Fridays Potato Skins!" potato chips. Those are very yummy.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Oh, i just thought of one of my favorite Epcot perks!

I love being able to walk into the Cafeteria and buy some obscure food from various countries.

Once had a potato and cheese sandwhich with a vinegerette from Norway.

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by RobFL
Oh, i just thought of one of my favorite Epcot perks!

I love being able to walk into the Cafeteria and buy some obscure food from various countries.

Once had a potato and cheese sandwhich with a vinegerette from Norway.

-Rob

Which cafeteria??? I never saw any "international" food at the Cast Cafeteria!

Lhriangel

*sniffles* no one here to play with me :(.

And Brent going away so he no be here either for 4 days? Gosh..... between him being gone, me not really talking to Ray that much... and no one else being on at the moment.. I'm beginning to think I'm going to have a lonely weekend LOL.

Which is why I'm going shopping tomorrow :).

RobFL

Account Suspended
I can't stop eating. I think its a side effect of not eating breakfast and then dehydrating myself at work today.

*munches somee more*

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Hey! I've been thinking about picking up a second job at Pier One too. Seems nice, sorta cushy, well air conditioned.

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique

Sure :) But I'm also job hunting *blah*.

I want to go to Pier One. I LOVE that store hehe.

I loooove Pier 1 ! I refrained from going to the one in Orlando... it´s too expensive and way too tempting!

RobFL

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Maria

Which cafeteria??? I never saw any "international" food at the Cast Cafeteria!

It's the butt-side of the Odyssey still.

I find mostly various sandwiches on the endcap with the salads.

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster

It's the butt-side of the Odyssey still.

I find mostly various sandwiches on the endcap with the salads.

-Rob

That was my spot! the cold sandwiches bar! It was either that, or my two friends at the beginning who made my chicken zingers or a burger.

Is a lady named "Altagracia" still working at the salad and sandwiches section? I adored her! She was ALWAYS nice to me and made my sandwiches like I wanted them! :kiss:

RobFL

Account Suspended
Aramark folks are always really nice.

I've only done the Grill one and otherwise i eat salads and try the various premade sandwiches.

-Rob

RobFL

Account Suspended
Did you ever feel guilty getting a fountain Coke the size of your head for under a dollar while people in the park pay 3x as much for something smaller?

-Rob

Maria

Original Poster
Aramark folks are always really nice.

I've only done the Grill one and otherwise i eat salads and try the various premade sandwiches.

-Rob

Please.... next time you go there, say hello to Altagracia from me.... a mexican girl named Maria, who dated a tall guy named Ryan! LOL! That was about 3 years ago! She´ll probably remember me! (I hope... :( )

RobFL

Account Suspended
Yeah, she probably will :)

I've noticed that about Disney people.. You can meet someone for 5 seconds while working or backstage or jsut say Hello and then you wont see them for 5 months and they'll still remember you when you bump into each other again.

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom