Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKCustodial

Originally posted by Goofette

OMG!!! Thankyou garyhoov! That is Great that you knew that, my dh has even written into places trying to find out what the name of the cartoon was. I kept telling him he was just crazy, that there was no such cartoon :lol: But he has always been trying to find out what it was. It was sort of a blur to him too, but he remembered bits and pieces of it.

He wanted me to be sure to thank you and ask where you found the picture. He also wanted me to find the site about it if I could.

Thanks again :kiss:

How about Turboman? Nobody remembers that, I don't know why...

And no matter what I do, my brother just doesn't remember the Drac Pack, with the teens Dracula, Frankenstein and Werewolf. That was so COOL!

Goofette

Originally posted by Angelique

*gives you a look*
Hehe I'll just stick with the Cartoon Network's JLA hehe (when I have cable).

I had to laugh thinking about how things have changed. "I walked to school for 10 miles in the snow with no shoes" LOL that was what my grandparents always said. Now I'm telling the younger generation, "we were SO deprived we only had "3' channels and were only able to see Cartoons Saturday morning (unless there was a Charlie Brown Special on Friday night). Oh, and the Christmas Shows, Rudolph, Frosty, Santa Claus is coming to Town, all the classics, well, if we missed the one showing of it that year, we didn't get to see it! :O We all gathered around the TV to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer :lol: :lol: " (Actually, that is all true, except for the walking to school 10 miles with no shoes on :animwink: )

tenchu

Originally posted by tenchu

Wow tenchu, you've been drinking?

I cant believe its been one post since i was last here.

Anyway tenchu, it's been nice talking to you, but UI'm going to bed.

Goodnight tenchu :kiss:

PrincessAli

yes I'm here....I'm talking to Maria on AIM and Dan's not on at all.....damn this is gonna be boring if they don't get their behinds in here

The_CEO

Ah Anna Nicole Smith is on Jay Leno tonight.. LOL should be funny..

Attachments

• annashop4.jpg
    annashop4.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom