Calling all "RYANS"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by turkey leg boy

How close are you to the PGA championship?

About an hour or so away....far enough away that the traffic increase doesn't affect me :)

It rained all morning..bet that was fun for those guys :)

I say if they're gonna play golf, they should have to play mini-golf too...let them try a windmill...see if they have true "skills"

PrincessAli

Originally posted by NowInc
Ya know what i never understood...computer golf games...as if the game isnt boring enough in real life..people do that on computers too???

...that and virtual fishing....totally pointless....

I SECOND THAT! :D

TURKEY

Ya know what i never understood...computer golf games...as if the game isnt boring enough in real life..people do that on computers too???

...that and virtual fishing....totally pointless....

I bought Links Championship Edition because it was supposed to come with a course designer, but it didn't. It's a pretty good game anyway.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have a golf game for the PS2......most of the time I try and see if I can hit the ball off buildings and still keep it in bounds....I never really make it through a round...don't have the patience...lol

NowInc

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I bought Links Championship Edition because it was supposed to come with a course designer, but it didn't. It's a pretty good game anyway.

I remember when links first came out...it wsa the most impressive thing i ever saw......then i played it...and was ed i wasted 20 bucks..

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have come to the conclusion that i will forever SUCK at minigolf...seriously...

I have the rare distinction of getting thrown out of a mini-golf place ;)

Maria

Original Poster
I´m good playing pool..... just thought I would let you know. I also wear a low neck blouse when I play it.

NowInc

I have a nasty habit of whacking the golfball as hard as i can...usually it sails onto the nearbye highway....damn they hate when i do that.. ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by Maria
I´m good playing pool..... just thought I would let you know. I also wear a low neck blouse when I play it.

Cleavage or no cleavage..i will still whoop yer butt at pool ;)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Maria

2 thoughts:

1)That would be the best avatar ever
2) Now I'll never sleep:D

Lhriangel

I have no idea what is being discussed now but..

I just turned 21, look like 16 and only have gotten carded once and I WANTED to get carded.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I have a nasty habit of whacking the golfball as hard as i can...usually it sails onto the nearbye highway....damn they hate when i do that.. ;)

You know what else they hate? When you pay for 18 holes and play like 70-something...then get bored and see if you can hit the ball hard enough into their props to do damage....

NowInc

Originally posted by Fievel

You know what else they hate? When you pay for 18 holes and play like 70-something...then get bored and see if you can hit the ball hard enough into their props to do damage....

LoL!!!!

I broke the windmill at some cheap minigolf place back a few years ago...yep..im banned for life!

Maria

Original Poster
HHmmm.... we´ll see that Dan! Write down.... we need to play pool when I get there... add it to the tour.

*adds black dress with V neck to the suitcase*

TURKEY

I love honking when driving by a golf course and a guy is about to wack it.

Lhriangel

*has only played mini golf once* It was BORING.. very much so... yet I dated someone who loved to golf.. go figure.. and watched it on Tv.. EWWW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom